Hilliard, OH 43026 Map · Phone number

The Flour Pot Cakes 3
The Flour Pot Cakes 4
The Flour Pot Cakes 5

Madeline · Married on 07/28/2018

Everyone loved Re's cake! Our friends and family still talk about how Re's cake was the best they have ever eaten. She did a beautiful job and was so friendly and accommodating throughout the entire process. We love you, Re!

Sent on 09/08/2018
    The Flour Pot Cakes 6
    The Flour Pot Cakes 7
    The Flour Pot Cakes 8

Celia · Married on 06/24/2017

I booked Re for my wedding after tasting her amazing creations! Her fillings, cake, and buttercream are all amazing. I did not want to wait until our wedding to have her cake so I had her make me an Easter cake. It had an AMAZING lemon curd and beautiful blueberries. My family raved about the cake. Even my future brother-in-law said he is not a "cake person" and ate two pieces. She is able to make a cake taste light yet decadent. We are having the hardest time deciding flavors for the wedding because everything she makes tastes amazing. You cannot go wrong choosing to have Re make your cake!

Sent on 04/23/2017

Mary Beth · Married on 09/02/2016

I HIGHLY recommend Re of Flour Pot Cakes! She delivers quality, elegance and delicious cakes! She customizes to your needs and can offer a great variety of choices. On top of that, Re is such a DELIGHT to work with during the process. Our wedding cake was such a hit at our wedding that people are still talking about it! She is priced very reasonably as well! Don't waste your time looking elsewhere! Re is THE BEST OF THE BEST! - Mary Beth

Sent on 09/22/2016