PO BOX 299, Brooklandville, MD 21022 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2

About the floral studio

We are unique florist serving Baltimore, Washington and Philadelphia brides as well as destination weddings world-wide. The Floral Studio creates custom wedding florals with an eye to unique design, a beautiful palette, and each bride's personal aesthetic. While our retail location is open 10:00-5:00 Monday - Saturday, we are always available by appointment and it is best to make an appointment for all bridal consultations so that we may give you our full attention.

DSC 8472
frisbiewedding6

• Real Weddings 5

45 Reviews for the floral studio

Emily · Married on 04/08/2017

We used The Floral Studio for our wedding in April 2017 and Shawn was lovely to work with. First, she sat with me to really make sure I was getting the aesthetic I wanted at the price I needed. She was helpful in suggesting areas to cut down on and where I should splurge. I gave her 3 (just 3!) pictures of the feel/look I was going for and she hit the mark dead on. I LOVED my flowers and I thought they did beautiful work.

Shawn herself is such a kind, warm person-- she was such a pleasure to work with. I'll share pictures when I have more of them but if you're in need of a great florist, consider Shawn and The Floral Studio! No matter what your budget, I'm confident Shawn can help make your wedding beautiful.

Laura · Married on 10/22/2016

Shawn and Susie were awesome to work with! The floral arrangements and decor were absolutely beautiful at my wedding. Shawn and I met in person initially to discuss my ideas for the wedding, then communicated via email in the months and weeks leading up to the event. Everything that we had discussed was executed beautifully, from the mother's corsages and the cake flowers, to the flowers adorning the bride and grooms' chairs. I was absolutely in love with my bouquet - I couldn't stop looking at it. I received many compliments on the floral arrangements at the tables, as well as the flowers in my bouquet. Shawn has a great eye and is definitely able to make arrangements that are more unique than what you'd see elsewhere. At the end of the day, I chose The Floral Studio because I liked how personalized it felt and how Shawn had a hand in designing everything. I got quotes from and toured some of the other florists and I personally did not find the same level of care and quality that went into each individual arrangement as I did at The Floral Studio.

I couldn't be any happier with my flowers! Shawn did the best job! She really understood my vision and ran with it. My bouquet was one of the things I was really looking forward to and it turned out just beautiful! Suzie, the woman who brought the flowers to my hotel room was so kind and held each item up for me to see since I was getting my makeup done when she arrived.

the floral studio FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 190.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 78.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 125.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 198.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Event Design
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Nautical, Preppy, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Petals, Single Flowers

Real Weddings

• Kate Beck Events
    Kate Beck Events Wedding Planners

I have recommended The Floral Studio as one of my favorite florists ever since Shawn created the most beautiful centerpieces out of cherry blossoms for a wedding reception at The Peabody Library a couple of years ago. They took my breath away - and are featured in my website galllery! One of the reasons I am always so impressed by The Floral Studio is the simple fact that Shawn is a great listener - and sincerely cares about designing floral pieces that perfectly reflect a couple's vision. She is also extremely versatile, and able to create weddings that are very romantic in feel, rustically elegant or cool and modern. She and her staff are incredibly talented, and I can't recommend them highly enough (or more often!)!

• PO BOX 299 Brooklandville, 21022 See on map