Knoxville, TN 37922 Map · Phone number

About The Fleurella

The Fleurella is a floral design business in Knoxville, TN. We subscribe to the "garden style" floral design. This means that we strive for a more organic, natural bouquet and arrangement, instead of the "roundy-moundy" type found at the typical florist. We use local flowers whenever possible and love to forage for greenery to bring the event and venue together. We think that our flowers elevate an ordinary event, making it noteworthy and memorable. We enjoying adding nature's beauty to your wedding, and love to make what our clients often say "the prettiest arrangements and bouquets they have ever seen."

Follow The Fleurella on

img3374
juicebeatsphotographycm28050mes012103r20042

3 Reviews for The Fleurella

Ellen · Married on 10/08/2016

I highly recommend using The Fleurella as a wedding florist. The owner is incredibly flexible and easy to talk to about budget constraints and vision. I could tell she really wanted to help as much as she possibly could in achieving the look my husband and I wanted within our price range. The centerpieces she created were jaw-dropping, everyone at my wedding complimented them, and same with my bouquet and my bridesmaids'. I am so sick of the round-perfect looking bouquets! Mine were colorful and classic. The Fleurella really brings out the elegance in nature in her arrangements. You cannot go wrong here if you're in the Knoxville area!

Amanda · Married on 05/07/2016

I was referred to The Fleurella late during my planning process after I changed my mind on my center pieces. I immediately fell in love with pictures of her (Esme's) work that I made my decision before meeting her. Esme is very accommodating and met with me a couple times to discuss details. She was prompt in answering my e-mails and texts, and is very personable. I felt like I was a priority, rather than just another bride fit into her schedule. She was very mindful of my budget, and delivered arrangements I never thought could be at my wedding! They were absolutely stunning and I received so many compliments. I cannot praise The Fleurella enough. I would recommend The Fleurella to anyone! If you want gorgeous florals... do not hesitate and book The Fleurella!

Esme at The Fleurella is amazing!! So professional, so creative, and so easy to talk to! Planning my flowers was the most enjoyable part of wedding planning. Watching how Esme listened to my vision and brought it to life in a way beyond what I though possible was truly incredible! She has s very unique eye and a naturalistic approach to flowers and her ribbon is one of a kind. Grab her up before she gets booked ,. You will not regret it!!

The Fleurella FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 250.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 60.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 10.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 150.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 1,975.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Glamorous, Romantic
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Petals

• Knoxville, TN 37922 See on map