The Fleurella

Knoxville, Knoxville, TN 37922 Map · Phone number

About The Fleurella

The Fleurella is a floral design business based in Knoxville, Tennessee. This unique floral design company designs floral arrangements that are organic and natural-looking, creating a beautiful garden atmosphere at your wedding. Their arrangements will make you feel surrounded by the best of nature, composed of the prettiest natural floral elements composed of local flowers and foraged greenery to give your wedding a memorable, beautiful quality.

The Fleurella provides floral design services and arrangements, specializing in all floral and design elements from bespoke design, hand-dyed silk ribbon, and arrangements of all sizes. This floral design team places emphasis on the details, and will create the perfect arrangements and design elements that line up with your budget, color palette, and taste. Lead designer Esmé meets with clients personally for a consultation in order to discuss, conceptualize, and achieve your floral vision for your wedding. They can design floral elements of any style, and will transform your wedding space into a romantic and elegant space. Their services include delivery, set up, and clean up, as well as venue visit. They offer floral arrangements including:

• Aisle decor

Bridal portrait
Bridal portrait

3 Reviews for The Fleurella

Ellen · Married on 10/08/2016

I highly recommend using The Fleurella as a wedding florist. The owner is incredibly flexible and easy to talk to about budget constraints and vision. I could tell she really wanted to help as much as she possibly could in achieving the look my husband and I wanted within our price range. The centerpieces she created were jaw-dropping, everyone at my wedding complimented them, and same with my bouquet and my bridesmaids'. I am so sick of the round-perfect looking bouquets! Mine were colorful and classic. The Fleurella really brings out the elegance in nature in her arrangements. You cannot go wrong here if you're in the Knoxville area!

Amanda · Married on 05/07/2016

I was referred to The Fleurella late during my planning process after I changed my mind on my center pieces. I immediately fell in love with pictures of her (Esme's) work that I made my decision before meeting her. Esme is very accommodating and met with me a couple times to discuss details. She was prompt in answering my e-mails and texts, and is very personable. I felt like I was a priority, rather than just another bride fit into her schedule. She was very mindful of my budget, and delivered arrangements I never thought could be at my wedding! They were absolutely stunning and I received so many compliments. I cannot praise The Fleurella enough. I would recommend The Fleurella to anyone! If you want gorgeous florals... do not hesitate and book The Fleurella!

Esme at The Fleurella is amazing!! So professional, so creative, and so easy to talk to! Planning my flowers was the most enjoyable part of wedding planning. Watching how Esme listened to my vision and brought it to life in a way beyond what I though possible was truly incredible! She has s very unique eye and a naturalistic approach to flowers and her ribbon is one of a kind. Grab her up before she gets booked ,. You will not regret it!!

The Fleurella FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 250.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 60.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 10.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 150.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 1,975.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Glamorous, Romantic
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Petals

• Knoxville Knoxville, TN, 37922 See on map