The Fancy Frock Bridal & Formal Wear Boutique

Wesley Chapel, FL View map

Come visit us at our welcoming location at 1045 Bruce B Downs Blvd in Wesley Chapel!

A warm and inviting experience awaits you at The Fancy Frock Bridal & Formal wear Boutique. Our cozy boutique setting & seating area allows for part of our personalized attention to each client.

Bridal appointments are recommended in order to give the full, personalized attention you deserve during your appointment. Our in-house seamstress, Suny, is available Monday through Friday and can do alterations on any clothing item from our boutique or elsewhere!

We serve and celebrate all brides' unique styles, shapes, sizes and work with every budget. Bridal gowns offered are available off-the-rack and designer custom order.

For formal wear we offer tuxedo rentals from Tuxedo Central & Jim's Formal wear for every groom, groomsmen, jr. groomsmen, ring-bearer and Father of the bride/groom. Mother's of the bride/groom, bridesmaids, and flower girls get the same attention as every bride.

All accessories from veils to jewelry cater to every style, budget and vision. Ask about the exclusive Plumes n' Blooms Collection, hand crafted couture-style accessories from bridal sashes, headbands and hair clips for all ages.

Come in and allow us to prepare you for a fabulous formal event or for one of the most special days of your life.

We look forward to serving you.

~Jennifer Morello (Owner)

The Fancy Frock Bridal & Formal Wear Boutique

813.973.1999

jennifer@thefancyfrock.com

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$500 - $999
$1,000 - $2,499
$2,500 - $3,999

What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos?

$200 - $499
$500 - $999
$1,000 - $1,999

What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals?

$100 - $199
$200 - $299

How do you price dress alterations?

By Piece

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Groomsmen
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom
Ring Bearers

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations
Full Customization
Rentals
Sample Sales

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Tuxedo Rentals
Tuxedos
Undergarments
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

6-8 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Seasonally

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

1 User photo

• Samantha
    Samantha Married on 11/15/2020

100% must visit!

I can't say enough GREAT things about this boutique and it's INCREDIBLE owner! Fist off if you are looking for a unique and GENUINE bridal boutique, look no further! This place is a totally understated gem! My journey to find my dress was a complete nightmare because I got suckered into going to a bridal shop from the Tampa Bridal Show. I wish I would have come here first because how I have been treated from other bridal boutiques versus how I have been treated by The Fancy Frock speaks volumes! Unfortunately I got pressured into purchasing a dress I don't love from a bigger boutique before I got to look here and then COVID ruined the time I had left to try to find another gown. However, I still needed a veil and head piece and knew I NEEDED to come back to The Fancy Frock to get them and that's just what I did! I am SO happy I found this place because the owner is the most amazing, genuine, and kind person! The dresses are so beautiful and unique and they are at a good price point! If I had to do this all over I would 100% be a Fancy Frock Bride!
    Tracie Married on 05/31/2019
    Jennifer was amazing and very helpful. The dresses are gorgeous and reasonably priced. I didnt buy a dress from here but it had my second favorite dress.
    Carly Married on 11/17/2018

Amazing dresses

Amazing dresses and personalized service

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

1045 Bruce B Downs Blvd Wesley Chapel, 33544
8139731999
813-973-1333

Mon- Fri 11-5:30 Saturday private bridal appointments
Location of (The Fancy Frock Bridal & Formal Wear Boutique)

Other vendors in Tampa for your wedding