Candler, NC 28715 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 31
  • Real Weddings 1

About The Family Films

We are The Family Films, specializing in both photography & cinematography. Living life bi-coastal in CA & NC. We are in an endless pursuit to capture all things family. From the celebratory moments of your wedding day, to the beauty found in the monotony of every day life.

Follow The Family Films on

aeff0ed805e8454c 1504546426050 1
aeff0ed805e8454c 1504546426050 1

• Videos 3

7 Reviews for The Family Films

• Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 06/22/2019

The Family Films are incredible

I first heard about The Family Films when I was a bridesmaid in a friends wedding who hired them. Working with them that day and seeing the photos and videos afterwards sold me on using them for our own wedding day. In fact- we were so sold on them that we reached out to them before booking our venue to make sure they were available on that day! Anna, Rebekah and Price were all SO wonderful to work with and just so sweet as we were planning. They made the day of our wedding so easy and wonderful and just made everyone they came in contact with feel their most beautiful and so comfortable. We had multiple guests give us compliments on how kind they were and that they just blend in so well. While Brett and I were doing our wedding portraits (or really any time we were doing the photos and videos with them) was just so fun and like we were hanging out with our good friends. They made us feel so comfortable and gave us great ideas to do, while also loving any and all input from us in regards to what we were envisioning for our wedding photos. A really cool thing they do, is post a "teaser" video the day after the wedding. It was amazing, because we arrived at our honeymoon and got to immediately relive our wedding. And let me tell you, Anna and Price knocked it out of the park with their videography. The teaser video is about 2 minutes long and still makes me cry (happy tears) and I've watched it almost a million times. It really captures the feeling of the day and I can't wait to see the full video in a couple of months. We've also received some of our photos back from Rebekah and they are STUNNING. We got about 30 teaser photos the week after the wedding as well, and it really just keeps the "wedding high" going. I have another friend who was looking for a photographer/videographer before attending our wedding and after seeing our teaser video and photos she has decided to book them as well! My husband Brett and I would hire them again in a second.. and will probably do so one day when we decide to have kids! We joke that we want to just make up any reason we can to hire them as much as possible just because they are so incredible and so much fun to hang out with. If you're looking for a wedding photographer, videographer, or both you should look no further than The Family Films

Sent on 07/05/2019
  • Nina

Nina · Married on 05/04/2019

The sweetest people you will ever meet!

If you're on the fence about hiring a videographer- DO IT. You will not regret it. Having a motion picture and live action memorial of your day is priceless. And when you are ready to hire a videographer AND photographer, choose the Family Films (yes they do both!)
    I hired Rebekah as our photographer ( I actually broke my contract with a prior photographer just so I could have her- don't make the same mistake I did, get them as a package!) and her sister Anna and her husband Price as our videographers. What a joyful, sweet family they are. I had a vision of our day and they captured it perfectly. They were with you but everywhere at the same time. The shots that they got were simply incredible. They truly are a talented bunch and they've got a good eye. They captured our love and the love of our families perfectly! I can't wait to watch this video and look at these pictures for years to come. I've watched my teaser about 100 times already! I would hire them 1000 times over and I hope I can work with them in the future for pregnancy and/or family photos/videos!
    If you choose them, rest assured that the memories of your day will be beautifully and artfully captured and that you will truly cherish these for years and years! Thank you Anna, Price, and Rebekah!!

Sent on 06/06/2019

Ashley · Married on 05/05/2018

Anna and her husband were absolutely amazing, so sweet and very easy to work with! They got footage of everything from our rehearsal speeches all the way through the end of our wedding. They were on time and didn't need any direction on the wedding day, they took care of everything on their own. I would highly highly recommend working with this amazing company if you have a wedding or event coming up!

Sent on 05/19/2018

The Family Films FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 2,000.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,500.00
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Short Form, Storytelling
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date
  • What final video formats do you offer? USB Flash Drive