East Stroudsburg, PA 18301 Map · Phone number

About The Experience Hair & Makeup Artistry

Lizbethhair.com is a tri state area based (PA/NY/NJ/CT etc...) company specializing in weddings and events. Hairstyles are featured in various magazines, online sources, NY fashion week and trade shows across the states. We are here to make your special day one to remember and never forget! Our company caters to all backgrounds and is willing to travel. There is no party too big or too small. We also have a private location in the East Stroudsburg area for your convenience.

"I don't just have a job, this is my career and I take it very seriously. I love what I do and the person in my chair is my boss and always gets what they are looking for. My goal for every guest is to have them leave with a smile on their face."

Lizbeth Tapia, Entreprenuer / Daymaker

weddings
wedd

1 Reviews for The Experience Hair & Makeup Artistry

Samantha · Married on 05/09/2015

I am beyond thrilled with how my hair turned out on the day of my wedding. Lizbeth was wonderful to work with! Phone and email communication was always prompt and clear from the start of the planning process to the day of the wedding. She and her assistant got there early the day of and were already set up and ready to go by time my girls and I got there. They were extremely efficient while still talking, laughing, and having a good time with us. Lizbeth has a way of working without tugging, pulling, and/or jamming pins in your head. She is so careful and delicate and STILL your hair does not move! Not only was she wonderful to have around the day of the wedding, I am so happy with how everyone looked. It was exactly what I envisioned and asked for. Thank you!

Sent on 05/27/2015

The Experience Hair & Makeup Artistry FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations