Nearby Vendors to Consider

About The Exotic Green Garden

One stop wedding shop!
The Exotic Green Garden is a full service, wholesale florist specializing in weddings and events. We provide everything needed to create the perfect atmosphere for your special day. From bouquets to centerpieces,rental arches or chuppahs, flower girl baskets to toasting glasses, we have it all. Our experienced design team pays attention to the smallest details to ensure only the best quality and service for your most memorable events.

Categories: Wedding Florist

Aisle Decor (2)
Altar Decor (1)
Chuppah Decor (1)
Single Flowers (1)

We were referred to Tiana and her team by Calamigos Ranch to coordinate and do our florals for our wedding. We could not be happier...from the start she put me at ease and I never for even one moment had to worry about anything. I loved her straight forward honesty and she is so down to earth...we just loved her. I took her advice on our flowers and they turned out absolutely perfect!!! The day of was amazing, everything was taken care of and we never had to worry about a thing. It really was the most beautiful wedding and we could not be happier. Thank you so much to Tiana and her girls, I could not imagine our wedding without them!!! THEY ARE THE BEST!!!

Photo of The Exotic Green Garden in Westlake Village, CA
Photo of The Exotic Green Garden in Westlake Village, CA
Profile Picture Donna, 10/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

I met with several different florists to decide who I wanted to hire and The Exotic Green Garden had by far the best package. Tiana is wonderful to work with because not only is she friendly, but she was very honest and took my ideas to heart. She took the time to create a spreadsheet with all the details we wanted and project it onto a screen so we could work on it together. She also had the best prices of anyone I met with and worked hard to use locally grown flowers & plants. Everything turned out beautifully on the big day! Exotic Green Garden also provided me with some rentals including: sign for the ceremony, votive candle holders and tall vases. Thank you Tiana for bringing my vision to life!

Photo of The Exotic Green Garden in Westlake Village, CA - So in love with this bridal bouquet
Photo of The Exotic Green Garden in Westlake Village, CA - Groom's boutonniere
Profile Picture Stephanie, 9/15/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

We used Exotic Green Garden for our wedding florals. Tiana was great to work with. With the help of pinterest and my bridesmaids, she helped create my perfect bridal and bridesmaids bouquets. We had our ceremony outside, so we did a matching archway and the centerpieces were a variation of that. On our big day, everything came out beautifully and we were very happy with it and the bridal bouquet was absolutely brilliant!

We had interviewed 5 other florists, including two that our venue recommended. Exotic Green Garden was very reasonably priced and much more flexible than the others. It was important to us to be able to allow our guests to take the centerpieces home and we were able to make that work. Highly Recommend!

Profile Picture Allyson, 7/29/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

The Exotic Green Garden Pricing

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1297833618710 thecastaway2

FREE $60 Wedding Accessory Kit

Redeem In-Store
Receive a free wedding accessory kit with any booked wedding. Includes garter, tossing garter, ringbearer pillow and guest sign in book. A $60 value!
#WW5cf4fa485d8d4f15

3 ENDORSEMENTS
Tiana does a fabulous job. I have used her services for a couple of events for a corporate account and she has delivered every time. Her flower arrangements are always so fresh that they last forever. She is prompt and flexible to work with always concerned with making sure that the flowers are as close to what you want and that they are the best considering the room, the decor and the type of event. She is in my preferred vendor list.

Always willing to go beyond you must meet her and let her show you what she can do for you. I highly recommend Tianna she really is awesome!!!!!

Tiana at the Exotic Green Garden is amazing! Her flowers always look so beautiful and fresh. She is extremely sweet and professional, and every bride I have talked to has just raved about her work. As a photographer, she makes my job that much easier by putting together such amazing bouquets for me to photograph. You definitely will not be disappointed if you hire her!

Events