The EVNT co.

Boone, NC View map
$1,200 Most Popular Price

$1,200 Most Popular Price

The EVNT co. is a versatile and qualified full-service event company located in Boone, North Carolina specializing in sound, lighting, music, planning, and MC services. Their staff boasts years of experience and has worked a number of weddings. The EVNT co.’s professional and engaging DJs work with couples from start to finish to ensure everything from setup to song selection meets their expectations. Their DJs have the ability to read a crowd and keep the energy high with their spirit, experience, and customer service. Whether you’re having an indoor wedding or an outdoor celebration, their staff comes fully equipped to keep you and your guests on the dance floor.

A consultation is provided to get a full understanding of a couple’s style, personality, and needs. Their services include a state-of-the-art sound system, lighting, microphones, projector, travel, and more. Their repertoire includes Christian, country, electronic, hip-hop, International, jazz, pop, and rock. They also honor a do-not-play list.

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$899.00

What is included in the starting price?

Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1200.00

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Microphones
Projector
Travel Expenses

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$200.00

What music genres do you specialize in?

Christian
Country
Electronic
Hip Hop
International
Jazz
Pop
Rock

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
One Event Per Day
Video Projection

What additional equipment do you offer?

Microphones
Projector
Uplighting
    Alyssa S. Married on 12/29/2018

Our reception was amazing

Chandler is awesome! Our whole reception went so smoothly and he was very organized! When we met with him to talk about what we were looking for, he was so easy to talk to and gave so many helpful suggestions! 10/10 would recommend Chandler!!
    Lexie H. Married on 10/06/2018

Absolutely amazing!!

Chandler did a fantastic job DJing our wedding. The music at the event was my favorite part of my entire wedding. Every time I would start to leave the dance floor another song that I loved would draw me back! The crowd had a BLAST and so did my husband and I. Chandler was also very easy to work with. He was professional and very responsive leading up to the event. On the day of, he did an excellent job MCing and was great at reading the responsiveness of the crowd to the songs he was playing. Additionally, my husband and I made the unusual request to walk into an AC/DC song, and Chandler ended the night with another AC/DC song that brought everything full circle! He made the night so fun and special. I HIGHLY recommend!

Deals

The EVNT co. 1
Exclusive

Boone, NC, 28607
Location of (The EVNT co.)

Other vendors in Charlotte for your wedding