King Street, Boone, NC 28607 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $1,200
  • Deals 1

About The EVNT co.

The EVNT co. is a versatile and qualified full-service event company located in Boone, North Carolina specializing in sound, lighting, music, planning, and MC services. Their staff boasts years of experience and has worked a number of weddings. The EVNT co.’s professional and engaging DJs work with couples from start to finish to ensure everything from setup to song selection meets their expectations. Their DJs have the ability to read a crowd and keep the energy high with their spirit, experience, and customer service. Whether you’re having an indoor wedding or an outdoor celebration, their staff comes fully equipped to keep you and your guests on the dance floor.

A consultation is provided to get a full understanding of a couple’s style, personality, and needs. Their services include a state-of-the-art sound system, lighting, microphones, projector, travel, and more. Their repertoire includes Christian, country, electronic, hip-hop, International, jazz, pop, and rock. They also honor a do-not-play list.

• Mohr Fun Events Professional DJ Service
Dance floor
Dance floor
img 0753 51 1037411
Pool table

2 Reviews for The EVNT co.

Alyssa Scalf · Married on 12/29/2018

Our reception was amazing

Chandler is awesome! Our whole reception went so smoothly and he was very organized! When we met with him to talk about what we were looking for, he was so easy to talk to and gave so many helpful suggestions! 10/10 would recommend Chandler!!

Sent on 01/12/2019

Lexie Hamm · Married on 10/06/2018

Absolutely amazing!!

Chandler did a fantastic job DJing our wedding. The music at the event was my favorite part of my entire wedding. Every time I would start to leave the dance floor another song that I loved would draw me back! The crowd had a BLAST and so did my husband and I. Chandler was also very easy to work with. He was professional and very responsive leading up to the event. On the day of, he did an excellent job MCing and was great at reading the responsiveness of the crowd to the songs he was playing. Additionally, my husband and I made the unusual request to walk into an AC/DC song, and Chandler ended the night with another AC/DC song that brought everything full circle! He made the night so fun and special. I HIGHLY recommend!

Sent on 01/14/2019

The EVNT co. FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 899.00
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1200.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Microphones
    Projector
    Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 200.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Christian
    Country
    Electronic
    Hip Hop
    International
    Jazz
    Pop
    Rock
  • What services do you offer?
    Do-Not-Play List
    One Event Per Day
    Video Projection
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Microphones