Brandon, FL 33511 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About The English Rose Floral Boutique

The English Rose specialises in wedding and event flowers, as well as everyday occasions...  Our flowers are always the freshest they can possibly be; bringing them in directly from the farms in Equador, Canada and Holland.

Lee completed her training in London prior to moving to Tampa, and brings with her that awesome 'European' flair; in fact brides from the UK who arrange destination weddings in Clearwater and St. Petersburg, seek her out for that reason - coincidentally,  her team of designers all have a European background.

She believes it is extremely important to get to know her brides and in this respect spends lots of time with them; her consultations are free of charge, without a time limit, and, she will provide a sample of the flowers, also free of charge.  Keeping within a budget is very important to her and she will work extremely hard to make the bride's dream a reality.  (check out her current deal...).

Lee offers evening appointments Monday to Friday, as well as daytime.  Call her on 813 685 4949.

• Alta Fleura
  • Buds Blooms & Beyond
  • Acuarela Events
  • Celebrations by Design

26 Reviews for The English Rose Floral Boutique

Robin · Married on 04/29/2017

Lee came highly recommended by our venue. She was so sweet and I enjoyed working with her so much. She was very enthusiastic about everything weddings and flowers. Our final meeting was so great she just sat and chatted with my mom and I like we were old friends. The flowers and end product was amazing and exactly like I wanted. She know so much and is so talented!

Sent on 05/18/2017

Lee Newey and The English Rose did a spectacular job providing the flowers for my daughter's wedding. She is so down-to-earth, easy to communicate with and she actually listened to what we wanted instead of trying to "sell" us on her idea for us. She was able to capture the idea of the "wow" arrangement that my daughter wanted at the main foyer table and provided absolutely beautiful flowers at such a reasonable price. She also handled all of the candle decorations for us at all of the dining tables, entrance tables, and bar tables in the cocktail verandah area. The entire venue was glowing and utterly romantic. She also assisted us in decorating the outdoor tent and roman gazebo where the ceremony took place. I can't speak highly enough of this wonderful human being. When my daughter wanted to add some last minute lockets to her bouquet commemorating our family members that had passed away and couldn't join us for the wedding, she did so graciously and without a glitch. Absolutely everything that she promised was delivered to perfection. Just thinking about how wonderful she is puts a smile on my face. Thank you Lee for everything! You really made my daughter's day absolutely perfect! :)

Sent on 11/14/2014

Ann · Married on 03/26/2016

Our wedding flowers and decor were exceptionally crafted by Lee Newley and I was a completely satisfied Bride. Lee was so wonderful at allowing me the flexibility to use plants, vintage vases and doilies that I wanted to use to save on cost and to obtain the overall look I was after. She created amazing arrangements and spent time on some much appreciated details that was beyond what I even expected. Her price was fair and her personal, professional and unique service exceeded any expectations I had for a wedding florist/designer/decorator. Lee did what she said she would, when she said she would. I couldn't ask for anything more and was so thankful I chose her for our special day!

Sent on 04/17/2016

Award

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• The English Rose Floral Boutique 1
    ROSE SPECIAL
    Our rose 'special' is absolutely awesome.... for $240, including tax, you can have a bridal bouquet, four bridesmaid bouquets and 5 boutonnieres.... Roses, roses, roses, any color. This unbeatable price includes the ribbon wraps. Call Lee to set up a consultation : 813 685 4949

• Brandon, 33511 See on map
    Location of (The English Rose Floral Boutique)