Nearby Vendors to Consider

About The Emotion Picture Studio

Why have just a wedding video, when you can have an Emotion Picture?

We believe wedding cinema should be more than pretty images set to music. How about a film with style, but with heart as well. An Emotion Picture is a movie that tells a story and touches hearts, it is also a cinema experience that is artful and compelling.

It can be a full-length Feature Film that tells the story of your wedding day, capturing and staying true to the real life experience. Or it could be a Cinematic short, creative with contemporary styling. Either way, it is NOT your friend’s boring video, and it is not cheesy or overdone.

Every video we produce is custom created to match each client’s specific wants, likes and preferences.  You can use our Online Design Tool to get your fingerprints on your video or leave the producing up to us, whatever makes you happy.

Whether you want a full-length movie of your wedding day experience, or a Cinematic short that portrays the essence of the day; we will produce a video that matches your style.

Contact us to see samples and to begin co-producing your own Emotion Picture.

Serving All of Southern California: Orange County, San Diego, Palm Springs, Los Angeles and Temecula Wine Country.

Categories: Wedding Videographer

Storytelling (1)
Documentary (1)
Drone Footage (1)
Multi. Locations (1)

Marc Lehman and team made our experience seamless. He was personally available to answer questions prior to our wedding. On the day of, he arrived early and worked well with the photographer to share ideas and get great shots/footage. He captured our story perfectly without being intrusive. We hardly knew he was there, but are so thankful that he was...the day goes by too fast to take it all in and we were so happy with final cinematic short of our day. Thanks Marc!!

Profile Picture Danielle, 9/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Marc Lehman with The Emotion Picture Studio really went above and beyond for my family and I. I can't even put into words the impact he had on our wedding day. Not only the day of, but a life time of watching out fairytale unfold. The minute I met him he made me feel so comfortable and relaxed. Him and his wife actually helped me put on my veil, because we had no idea what we were doing. Words cannot explain our video. We received our video so quick and it was way beyond what I even imagined possible. I have watched it countless times and I've cried every single time. I couldn't say enough about him and The Emotion Picture Studios. I highly recommend them for your wedding day/wedding experience!

Profile Picture Darian, 7/17/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Download, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Traditional

Marc and his wife were amazing and very personable. We were so happy with the videos! It captured so many heart- felt moments! Well worth it and my Dad and I cry every time we watch it!

Profile Picture Heather, 6/25/17, 1 Review

220x220 sq 1467910886564 web7
220x220 sq 1467910821563 bb

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1467909399 5924144c0753a5ab teps badge.001

Special Pricing on Select Dates. Check your date today!

$2,200.00 Value | Redeem In-Store
For couples who want a professional video of their wedding but are on a tight budget we offer Documentary Coverage. Documentary Coverage is filming with a photo-journalistic approach where the filmmaker, not an editor, tells the story of the day. We capture the memorable moments of the full wedding day experience so your day will be well documented. Contact us for more details and to see if this offer is available on your wedding date. Limitations apply.

11956 Bernardo Plaza Dr. #205, San Diego, CA 92128   See On Map