The Emerald Room

• The Madison
  • Canopy by Hilton Philadelphia Center City

4 Reviews for The Emerald Room

Leigh · Married on 05/30/2015

Emerald Room had the best price in the area and you received so much for the price. The DJ was included and that really helped with our wedding costs. The food was amazing. Jay was really easy to work with and answered all my questions timely. He met all my requests and really got my rainbow wedding theme down. He made every table a different color,got me a rainbow cake, and had rainbow lighting for me. Everyone aspect was perfect and I couldn't recommend this venue enough!

Sent on 01/24/2016

Noreen · Married on 11/23/2013

We recently had our wedding at The Emerald Room (inside the Sprinkler Fitters Union Hall) in Philadelphia. Jay worked with us from the very beginning of our planning until the final weeks before the reception. We had a large wedding (300 people) and The Emerald Room was perfect for us! The hall was decorated beautifully for Christmas and there was a large bar to accommodate all of our guests. Jay and the staff did a fantastic job running our reception from beginning to end. The staff was incredibly friendly and hardworking. The hors d'oeuvres selection was huge and fantastic and our guests are still talking about them. The staff set up two buffets for the amount of people and dinner was served quickly. Dinner was also delicious with many choices provided! Their prices are also very reasonable. I would highly recommend The Emerald Room to any bride! :)

Sent on 12/10/2013

• 14002 McNulty Road Philadelphia, 19154 See on map
    2156777559 (Other Phone Number)
    Location of (The Emerald Room)