Santa Rosa, CA 95405 Map · Phone number

About The Elegant Quill

The Elegant Quill is a design and calligraphy studio providing custom quality invitations and signage for weddings and other stylish social events. Servicing clients in the San Francisco Bay Area and nationwide.

Services include custom designed invitations, envelope addressing, place cards, table numbers, menus, programs, signage, mirror seating charts, and other custom requests.

Planning an elegant affair? Get in touch to discuss your event vision and design needs.

TheElegantQuill.com | TheElegantQuill@gmail.com | (707) 206-8165

Handwritten Wedding Signage
Handwritten Wedding Signage
donnelly mirror detail
The Elegant Quill
calligraphy wedding invitations california poppy
The Elegant Quill
calligraphy return address stamp wedding waving sc
place cards
gold numbers1
calligraphy wedding signage
The Elegant Quill
calligraphy wedding invitations summer blackberrie
The Elegant Quill
calligraphy return address stamp wedding
frweddingpaper
frtablenumber
frprograms
gold number
The Elegant Quill
calligraphy wedding invitations burgundy florals
The Elegant Quill
calligraphy return address stamp monogram
The Elegant Quill
the elegnant quill calligraphy chalkboard signs
The Elegant Quill
calligraphy return address stamp bickham script
calligraphy wedding invitations wildflower wreath
0645568399fb67bd profile

3 Reviews for The Elegant Quill

• MrsV2Be

Nicole · Married on 09/15/2017

I can not rave enough about the quality of work that Vilte does! My invitations are so beautiful and she finished with them in such a timely manner. If I ever need calligraphy again, I won't hesitate to contact her. I highly recommend her for your calligraphy needs, you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 06/26/2017
  • F

Freesia · Married on 07/09/2017

Vilte designed all the paper goods for our wedding this past weekend-- save the dates, invitations, seat numbers, programs, etc. She was the absolute dream to work with and her work is incredibly gorgeous. It was even more beautiful than I hoped for! I was looking for someone who would use specific art one of my best friends had done for us and turn it into an invitation suite. Vilte was completely open to doing this. Each step of the way, she showed us several different options and was happy to make any changes we wanted. She was always very timely in her responses and met every deadline with time to spare. She has an excellent eye for detail and knew so much about the wedding planning process outside of the paper goods. We got so many compliments on our invitations! Vilte is so kind and such a pleasure to work with. I give her the highest of recommendations and will treasure our wedding paper goods forever!

Sent on 07/11/2017

Marjouri · Married on 08/04/2017

Do it! You won't regret hiring her! We met Vilte at a Wedding Show in Santa Rosa (I can't remember which of the 2 it was!), but she did the calligraphy for our invitations (they were Navy blue envelopes that needed white writing). She did AN INCREDIBLE job!!!! I couldn't stop staring at them! I told my fiancé I didn't want to mail them! haha. She is the sweetest, and paid SO MUCH attention to detail. I would hire her over and over again for this!

Sent on 05/16/2017

The Elegant Quill FAQ

• What services do you provide? Addressing, Assembly, Calligraphy, Design, In-Person Consultations, Letterpress, Printing, Shipping
  • What is your minimum order requirement? 50

• Perfect Day Events
    Perfect Day Events Wedding DJs

Truly impressed by their work. The Elegant Quill will give your wedding a unique touch and vibe that sets it apart. I am amazed at the class and elegance that cards, invitations and calligraphy make for a event. Highly recommend for your special event !!!

• Santa Rosa, 95405 See on map