Crowley, TX 76036 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

27 Reviews for The Elegant Petal

Katie · Married on 10/21/2016

Wow! Allison was amazing to work with! She met with me for an initial consultation and was so helpful. She listened to my budget and also what I wanted and helped me to find flowers and arrangements that could work into my budget. I chose her about 9 months prior to my wedding and in that time she kept me up-to-date on any changes, promptly and kindly answered my emails, and even helped with a few suggestions for how to tie in the floral with other decor. She arrived on time on the wedding day, set everything up, made arrangements with my MIl to return rentals (which saved us some $), and her florals were amazing! Let me say I know nothing about flowers or how to make a beautiful arrangement, so I put my trust in Allison and the result was amazing! Everyone raved about my bouquet! The table pieces were just what I had imagined! The cross piece was jaw-dropping! I loved it all! We truly enjoyed working with Allison and would recommend her to any other bride!

Sent on 10/28/2016

Paige · Married on 06/04/2016

Allison is amazing! From the beginning, she asked all the right questions to help create the vision of our perfect wedding. She was also very flexible and willing to work with us when the original quote wasn't in budget. She made sure we were comfortable with the price but still got amazing look for the money we spent. Our flowers were beautiful and fit our style perfectly. I highly recommend Elegant Petal!

Sent on 06/15/2016

Mandy · Married on 04/16/2016

I put off find a florist until the very end because I just knew it would be the hardest since I have a mother who was a former florist. Allison came recommended by our bakery and I am so thankful! My mother and I went the consultation with exactly what we had in mind and Allison took it to the next level! I cannot say enough about how wonderful she is. Allison was extremely patient with all of the calls leading up to the wedding with my mom or I adding on more and more. When I walked into the venue I was blown away, I had a distinct picture on how everything would look in my mind and she met all of my expectations and blew me away as everything looked like it belonged in a fairy tale! Every detail was exactly what I asked for. I will be using her for any future events.

Sent on 05/20/2016