The Elaine Dame Swinging Chicago Jazz Quartet

The Elaine Dame Swinging Chicago Jazz Quartet

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About The Elaine Dame Swinging Chicago Jazz Quartet

Serving Greater Chicago

"Jazz dynamo Dame continues to be a gem in the city's vocal jazz scene." -TimeOut Chicago, Oct., 2009

"A winning stage presence and a chameleon-like vocal flexibility" -The Chicago Reader

“From the start, it was apparent that Dame offered optimism, enthusiasm, and joy for both her partners and the jazz standards they played together. This musical attitude was just as appealing as her considerable vocal and flute playing skills." -Chicago Jazz Magazine, July/August Issue, 2009

The Elaine Dame Quartet:  swinging, sophisticated and elegant.  Using a variety of vocal and instrumental jazz combos, Elaine will create the ideal instrumentation for your wedding, performing from her repertoire of over 400 jazz standards, employing the most talented, most sought after jazz musicians in the industry.

Please visit
www.elainedame.com for client testimonials, video, industry reviews, performance calendar, and music samples. The Elaine Dame Quartet prides itself on providing not only superior musicianship, but exceptional customer service, providing a complimentary consultation to address your every need and concern.   We look foward to working with you soon!

From Marci L. Sahinoglu - Wedding Client

"Beginning with my first interaction with Elaine, I was continually impressed by her warmth and professionalism. But most of all I was absolutely blown away by her talent. Hearing her sing is such a joy - her voice is clear and strong and beautiful. And making beautiful music appears effortless for Elaine. She sounds equally wonderful covering folk ballads as she does performing jazz classics as she did at our wedding. I know that our wedding was a delight due largely in part to the ambience that Elaine helped create. Booking Elaine Dame for my wedding was honestly one of the smartest decisions I made and certainly the best investment. Years from now my husband and I may not remember the food we served or the flowers on the table, but I am sure that the memory of walking down the aisle to Elaine singing "Over the Rainbow" will stay with us. Thank you, Elaine, for making our wedding so beautiful and memorable." July, 2004

Kari-Lynn O'Neil - Wedding Client, Milwaukee, WI

"Elaine was a pleasure to work with! My only complaint was that she had to stop! Seriously, the mood she set for our event, the little "At Last" serenade after our ceremony was and will always be unforgettable." September, 2008

Nancy and Ed Segreti - Wedding Clients

"Elaine Dame is fabulous in every way. She is an accomplished vocalist, a great entertainer and also a true business professional. She just simply "gets it." We were thrilled with Elaine and her Quartet and highly recommend them for sophisticated jazz." October, 2009

Kara and Matt Schlagheck - Wedding Clients, Evanston, IL

"My wife and I had the privilege of having Elaine Dame and her Quartet perform on our wedding night. The music, and her voice, truly made the night unforgettable. The talent and professionalism that she brought to our special night was beyond anything we expected. One of the most frequent comments we heard from our guests was, "Who is singing, she is amazing." Her style perfectly fit the intimate reception we held, but it is obvious that Elaine would have no problem on any stage, large or small. In the time leading up to the event, Elaine was up-front, knowledgeable, and thankful. We never pretended to be connoisseurs of music or jazz, so we left most of the evening in her hands. She came through beautifully. I would recommend her services for any occasion. If she can get my family to dance, she can do anything. I can't say enough about her, and I look forward to seeing her perform in the future. Give her a look and you will not be disappointed." July, 2009