The Dutch Iris

• Your Poppy
  • Chevy Chase Florist

7 Reviews for The Dutch Iris

Jennifer · Married on 09/13/2014

Beautiful flowers that didn't cost me an arm and a leg.

Sent on 11/18/2014

My mom met with the staff at Dutch Iris since i couldnt make it into town. She brought pictures of arrangements i liked, flowers and colors i wanted as well as ideas i had. They took what my mom said and created BEAUTIFUL flowers for my bouquet and the wedding party! I had not seen the final plans since my mom handled the arrangements but the day of the wedding when i was handed my flowers and saw the others i was ELATED! They were absolutly beautiful and exactly what i wanted! They even added on a silk flower pomander ball for the flower girl about a week before the wedding and it matched perfectly! Great company & great Service!

Sent on 12/14/2012

I rented my linens and ceremony chairs from them. They were SO SWEET!!! They did a great job and made me feel very comfortable, that my rental items would show up when and where I needed them. They also coordinated with the venue for me. Everything was there as expected. When asked about returning the rentals, they told me that they would take care of it, and not to worry. Again, SO SWEET!!!! I would highly recommend them.

Sent on 11/02/2012

Real Weddings

• Dunn See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (The Dutch Iris)