Nearby Vendors to Consider

About The Dress by Nicole

Not just any dress but The Dress!

The Dress by Nicole is a bridal boutique for the discriminating bride looking for that exquisite, unique gown. We offer a wide array of special order and immediate purchase gowns and dresses. Whatever your occasion, we are excited to help you find The Dress!

Categories: Wedding Dress

Bridal Gowns (1)
Formal Gowns (1)
Sample Gowns (1)
Undergarments (1)

I went back about 4 times to Dress by Nicole. I just couldn't decide what I wanted. Every single time they were very patient and helpful. They never pushed me to purchase something I didn't like. In the end, I found a dress that I loved! They were great to work with!

Profile Picture User6555409, 1+ year ago, 8 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bride, Mother of Groom, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Sample Gowns, Veils

I'm from the Chicagoland area, but purchased my wedding gown from a salon in Peoria. Since that shop was so far away from my home, I only visited it once when I tried on my dress. Afterwards, I still needed a number of accoutrements to complete my look.

Although I had already purchased my gown, the staff at The Dress By Nicole was so kind and helpful and wonderful. I worked with both manager Jessica (who ROCKS) and consultant Tia (who's super sweet), and I found the perfect veil and petticoat to complete my bridal look.

I highly recommend The Dress By Nicole for any of your bridal needs!

Profile Picture Keegan, 10/3/15, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Undergarments, Veils

I am absolutely in love with my dress I purchased at the Dress by Nicole! It was the only bridal shop I visited and knew I had found the one immediately! The staff was very friendly and helpful and seemed genuinely excited to help you find your dress. I also used the seamstress they recommended, who was amazing! She was able to sew in a corset I purchased at the Dress by Nicole and it held the dress up great. I also bought my veil here, which I am also in love with! Everything in the shop is beautiful and unique! If you want a great dress buying experience I would recommend the Dress by Nicole! They allowed five of my family members to come in to help and watch me try on my dresses.

Profile Picture Caitlyn, 9/26/15, 4 Reviews

14 Photos

My Photo Album

14 Photos

2 ENDORSEMENTS
The Dress by Nicole, has pleased many of my brides. With her dress selection you'll find that perfect dress that you've been looking for. Nicole is wonderful and highly knowledgeable. Her store is sweet, not to large and overwhelming. The attention the staff gives to their clients is top notch. The Dress by Nicole is always on my list of dress shops to take my brides.

We had the pleasure of working with Nicole for her Wedding in 2006, and now Nicole has fulfilled her dream by opening up a beautiful Bridal Shop in Downtown Wheaton. Nicole is passionate about what she does and she continually strives to make her brides Wedding Day Dreams a reality. I would highly recommend visiting The Dress by Nicole for your dream wedding gown.

Events

131 W. Wesley St., Wheaton, IL 60187   See On Map
630-653-3737 (phone) 630-653-3759 (fax)
Tuesday & Wednesday 10-6 Thursday & Friday 12-8 Saturday 10-4 Sunday 12-4 Sept 13-Nov 1 Monday Closed *Please check website for special hours