131 W. Wesley St., Wheaton, IL 60187 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About The Dress by Nicole

The Dress by Nicole is a bridal boutique for the discriminating bride looking for that exquisite, unique gown. We offer a wide array of special order and immediate purchase gowns and dresses. Whatever your occasion, we are excited to help you find The Dress!

Follow The Dress by Nicole on

292celineback
laurelfront
GingerLowRes
121fb
286fa
The Dress by Nicole
ellis bridal gown tulle crop copy
05dandelion1
laurelfront
GingerLowRes

55 Reviews for The Dress by Nicole

Allison · Married on 05/26/2018

Selected our bridesmaids dresses from here- what a fantastic place! Super accommodating and professional during the entire time. Good selection of dresses and the ordering process was a breeze. Highly recommend!

Stephanie · Married on 03/05/2016

I went back about 4 times to Dress by Nicole. I just couldn't decide what I wanted. Every single time they were very patient and helpful. They never pushed me to purchase something I didn't like. In the end, I found a dress that I loved! They were great to work with!

Keegan · Married on 10/03/2015

I'm from the Chicagoland area, but purchased my wedding gown from a salon in Peoria. Since that shop was so far away from my home, I only visited it once when I tried on my dress. Afterwards, I still needed a number of accoutrements to complete my look.

Although I had already purchased my gown, the staff at The Dress By Nicole was so kind and helpful and wonderful. I worked with both manager Jessica (who ROCKS) and consultant Tia (who's super sweet), and I found the perfect veil and petticoat to complete my bridal look.

I highly recommend The Dress By Nicole for any of your bridal needs!

The Dress by Nicole FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $500 - $999, $1,000 - $2,499
  • What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals? $100 - $199, $200 - $299
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride, Bridesmaids, Flower Girls, Mother of the Groom
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Sample Gowns, Undergarments, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less than 6 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Seasonally
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

Real Weddings

• Jeanil Wedding & Event Designs
    Jeanil Wedding & Event Designs Wedding Planners

The Dress by Nicole, has pleased many of my brides. With her dress selection you'll find that perfect dress that you've been looking for. Nicole is wonderful and highly knowledgeable. Her store is sweet, not to large and overwhelming. The attention the staff gives to their clients is top notch. The Dress by Nicole is always on my list of dress shops to take my brides.

• Something 2 Dance 2
    Something 2 Dance 2 Wedding DJs

We had the pleasure of working with Nicole for her Wedding in 2006, and now Nicole has fulfilled her dream by opening up a beautiful Bridal Shop in Downtown Wheaton. Nicole is passionate about what she does and she continually strives to make her brides Wedding Day Dreams a reality. I would highly recommend visiting The Dress by Nicole for your dream wedding gown.

• 131 W. Wesley St. Wheaton, 60187 See on map
    6306533759 (Fax Number)
    Tuesday & Wednesday 10-6 Thursday & Friday 12-8 Saturday 10-4 Sunday 12-4 Sept 13-Nov 1 Monday Closed *Please check website for special hours