150 S. Independence Mall West, Philadelphia, PA 19106 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About The Down Town Club

Classic elegance paired with dramatic views of Independence Hall and the Delaware River are exclusively yours on your wedding day. Our on-site coordinators will attend to your every need. Special packages available for Friday and Sunday weddings.

Ballroom
Wedding ceremony
Wedding ceremony
Ballroom

• Real Weddings 4

66 Reviews for The Down Town Club

Aarti · Married on 12/16/2017

We could not have been happier with our DTC wedding. The venue is gorgeous and feels so Philadelphia. The staff is also exceptional and the food, drinks and desserts were out of this world.

Sent on 12/20/2017

Kelly · Married on 10/14/2017

My husband and I knew from the moment we had our site visit at the Down Town Club with Rose that we'd get married there! In October 2017, we had our ceremony and reception at the DTC and it was truly the most magical day of our lives! The venue was beautiful, the service and food are the best in the industry, and the location in Old City is just perfect for guests! I really enjoyed the entire process and how seamless the planning was. My husband and I live out of the state, so it was important for us to have responsive and thorough event partners, and we did have that in everyone at Cescaphe. They said from the very beginning that they wanted us to feel like guests at our own wedding, and that could not have been more true! Lastly, Andrew, our maitre d, went above and beyond for us, and we could not be more grateful. Thank you, Cescaphe, for making the best night of our lives possible!

Sent on 11/09/2017

Lauren · Married on 03/25/2017

I am a demanding NYC sales exec who wants everything perfect on the first try. I looked at a ton of venues in NYC but growing up in PA had a hunch that I might find the perfect venue in Philly. I love history and Old City and was lucky enough to stumble upon Cescaphe in my search. I worked with Betsy during the sales process and I literally can't give her enough praise. She was so professional, friendly, straight forward and helped with me so many things that were not part of her job. I run a team of sales and marketing professionals and she is one of the best reps I have ever had the pleasure to work with.
    I chose the Downtown Club the second I walked through the doors to the ballroom, it was the perfect. The night of the wedding could not have gone more perfectly. The food was incredible (people won't shut up about it still), the staff was incredible, the venue looked stunning and the event was run perfectly. My NYC friends all said it was the best wedding they've ever been to and the best assortment of food. It's all because Cescaphe knows how to run a wedding like a boss.
    Victoria was our event manager and made my life so easy. I didn't have time to plan a wedding and she rolled with my tardiness and helped me figure things out last minute. She was so friendly and was so fun to work with, a total pro. With Cescaphe you get a maitre d for your wedding day. I didn't really think much about this in advance and honestly didn't know what to expect. When I say Andrew was a dream come true, I mean it. I could go on and on about how great he was, but I think the fact that my band emailed me specifically to rave about him says it all. "The Maitre D', Andrew, was totally top-notch. He communicated with me so well all night and never left me guessing about anything. Any time I was wondering how much more dance music we'd be needing, as soon as I'd look up, he'd be there waiting to tell me. He made things SO easy." To wrap things up, BOOK THIS VENUE, it was a dream!

Sent on 04/14/2017