The Definitive Disc Jockey

4 Surrey Lane, Pittsford, NY 14534 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 11
  • Pricing

About The Definitive Disc Jockey

The Definitive Disc Jockey is a veteran Pittsford-based wedding DJ providing the soundtrack to Western New York weddings since 1972. Let DJ Bon Zogby's subtle, yet accommodating approach and professionalism underscore your special day with unique and unforgettable music.

Experience
The Definitive Disc Jockey has been packing dance floors for over 40 years, keeping up with trends and honing his skills to teach other DJs to follow in his footsteps. He can handle diverse crowds and tastes, and his collection spans decades to accommodate varying taste and age ranges to ensure that each of your guests feels touched personally by his music.

Upon signing a contract, couples receive The Definitive Disc Jockey's entire digital catalogue to begin to design their best night ever. If there is music that he does not have, guests are always welcome to plug in their devices to further personalize the night. His professional presence comes equipped with state-of-the-art systems and the following services:

• Consultation

The Definitive Disc Jockey 7
  • Ariel

Ariel Tudor · Married on 12/01/2018

Best Experience Ever!

I was engaged for 2 years before I got married this past December 2018. I've heard stories and met with DJs that I either didn't connect with or didn't feel like the service provided would be what I wanted for my special day. DJ Bob was very responsive to all of my concerns and questions and communicated with me if there was any changes or ideas he had. My husband and I clicked right away once he got excited over our Disney themed wedding and jumped right on board with us in our vision to make it more personalized! DJ Bob, from The Definitive Disk Jockey, will make your day full of memories and energetic through the song choices and his charisma. My husband and I will never forget our day thanks to him!

Sent on 01/07/2019

The Definitive Disc Jockey's reply:

Thank you do much! I had a great time! Glad you did too! Customers' needs are my prime concern. It's al about what the couples want, not what the DJ wants! God bless!

Rachael · Married on 11/11/2018

Best dj in rochester

From the beginning Bob was a breeze to work with. He was very flexible on meeting times and how we wanted our wedding to go. A lot of Dj's want to do it there way, not Bob. He wants your special event to go the way you envision. Bob had us fill out some very easy forms on who all was in the event and what kind of music and genres we wanted to be played. Along with a do not play list. Bob is a breeze to communicate with and easy to work with. He coordinated well with our event venue. Bob treated us and our guests on our special day with the upmost respect. The quality of his services speaks for itself. I recommend him to anybody looking for a professional, quality DJ. If I was having an event out of town I would have paid him to travel to me.

Sent on 11/20/2018

The Definitive Disc Jockey Pricing

The Definitive Disc Jockey Price Rates

The Definitive Disc Jockey FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 675.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 875.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Christian, Club, Country, Electronic, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Microphones, Sound/PA System

• Nika Ink Photo & Graphics
    Nika Ink Photo & Graphics Wedding Photographers

I had the opportunity to work with Bob Zogby of "The Definitive Disc Jockey" and it was indeed a pleasurable experience. Bob was very professional and was very conscientious in the music he played, really catering to the crowd. It was an older Italian crowd and he was able to keep people on the floor dancing all night long. On top of his professionalism, when I had opportunities to talk with him, he was very courteous and friendly. I would recommend "The Definitive Disc Jockey" for your wedding DJ needs.

• 4 Surrey Lane Pittsford, 14534 See on map