5-500
Guest Capacity
Indoor/Outdoor
Venue Setting

About The Dearborn Inn A Marriott Hotel

Set on 23 tranquil acres, the incomparable Dearborn Inn provides a stately setting, enhanced with the charm of an American inn. Here we offer the perfect space – inside and out – to make your wedding as intimate or as grand as you wish.

Categories: Wedding Venue

Accommodations (7)
Indoor (5)
Event Planning (4)
Uncovered Outdoor (2)

We had our wedding here 10/08/2017 and couldn't have been happier with our choice. I had scouted roughly 20 other venues and narrowed it down to a top 5 then top 2. The Dearborn Inn won me over with an amazing menu, beautiful location for photos, ceremony and reception. Starting from the time I first spoke with my coordinator Christie to the last day communication was prompt and any questions I had she had answers to. Everyone raved about the food and beauty in general of the Alexandria Ballroom and Gazebo we were married in. Perfect back drop for photos with the colonial homes, trees and marbled lobbies. Dan was wonderful through out the reception taking care of anything we needed and was careful with our stuff when taking it down and loading it up in the car for us. I magically lost my card box and cake cutting set in my house but The Dearborn Inn provided me with beautiful back ups. My day ran smooth, the staff was helpful and polite. Everything was perfect! Thank you to all of the staff, Christie and Dan!

Photo of The Dearborn Inn A Marriott Hotel in Dearborn, MI - gazebo
Photo of The Dearborn Inn A Marriott Hotel in Dearborn, MI - main lobby
View Vendor Response
Profile Picture christine, 10/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Accommodations, Event Planning, Uncovered Outdoor

Such beautiful grounds to take pictures at! They are so accommodating and provide excellent customer service. The grand ballroom is so beautiful! I am so glad I can have my ceremony and reception in the same room.

View Vendor Response

40 Photos

Weddings at The Dearborn Inn

40 Photos

3 ENDORSEMENTS
Dearborn inn does a very nice job with weddings.The venue looks beautiful every time.

We have provided florals for beautiful events at this location, and were always pleased at the courtesy of the staff and the ambiance the location provides. We look forward to doing future events here!

I am happy to be the go to dj for the Dearborn Inn at their special bridal events. I am also honored to receive their referrals over the last 10 years. Anytime a venue trusts a pro enough to refer them for someone's big day, it is an honor. The staff here are great to be with and have tons of experience. I love the Dearborn Inn and because you can party and sleep in the same place... you will too!!

Events