The Dazzling Details

Puerto Vallarta, Puerto Vallarta, MX MX 0001Z Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 1

About The Dazzling Details

The Dazzling Details is a luxury destination wedding planning and design service based out of Puerto Vallarta in Mexico. This company strives to create a wedding planning process that is focused on you and your vision of a perfect experience. No matter the style or size of your big day, the team believes that the list of possibilities is endless and that your big day should reflect your lifestyle and vision. With over 12 years of experience in the industry, The Dazzling Details can plan, design, and coordinate every aspect of your wedding day, all according to your unique vision.

The Dazzling Details can provide couples with two wedding planners who will follow them through every step of the process. Some of the services that they offer include:

• Budget analysis

The Dazzling Details 5
The Dazzling Details 6
The Dazzling Details 7

Caitlin · Married on 08/18/2018

Kristin changed my view on a destination wedding as soon as we first spoke. I loved the idea of our family and friends being together for a weekend and celebrating our marriage but I was worried we would end up at a big hotel that lacked the intimacy and character that really represented who we were as a couple. As soon as I spoke with Kristin I knew she was the person I wanted to plan our wedding. She was extremely organized, creative and seemed as excited as we were to plan the event which were all very important to us since we were planning a wedding in Sayulita while living in Los Angeles. Our wedding ended up far surpassing any of my dreams and all of our guests expectations. Not only were the design, lighting, flowers, FOOD!!!, and venue more than I had ever hoped for, Kristin was so amazingly on top of things and supportive on our wedding day. I truly can’t imagine going through the process with another planner. Thank you so much for everything you did for us Kristin. Our guests are still telling us it was the best wedding of all time!

Sent on 05/24/2018
    The Dazzling Details 12
    The Dazzling Details 13
    The Dazzling Details 14

Tracey · Married on 05/05/2018

Working with Kristin and h e team are as absolutely amazing. She is so professional, has fabulous interpersonal skills, has incredible vision down to every last detail. From the very beginning she combed though venues to find the perfect location for our sandy beach wedding. She truely listened to what was important to us on our wedding (food, people and music) and put it all together perfect. Our food service was ahhhhhmazing, dancing was perfect and most of all our friends and family said this was the best wedding they had ever been to. I wish I could go back to our wedding day and relive it! It was so stress free and laid back, but extremely well executed. Most of all, Kristin made us feel comfortable about our 7 month old who was going through his stranger danger phase during our wedding. We had all hands on deck for our little guy which really eased my mommy anxiety and let me focus on our wedding. I would hands down recommend Kristin to anyone looking to have their wedding in Mexico. No task was too small or big to be made perfect by dazzling details.

Sent on 05/24/2018
    The Dazzling Details 15
    The Dazzling Details 16
    The Dazzling Details 17
    The Dazzling Details 18

The Dazzling Details FAQ

• What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 4,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Destination
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

Real Weddings

• Inloop Wedding Cinema
    Inloop Wedding Cinema Wedding Videographers

The Dazzling Details always surprise Us and their clients... Every single wedding have the perfect balance between the casualness of the beach and the elegance of their designs! With Kristin you can be sure that every single detail will be treated with carefulness and love.

• Makeup Vallarta
    Makeup Vallarta Wedding Hair & Makeup

Kristin is excellent. I love her full time attention. She really care of details and has stunning aesthetic sense.

• RED Carpet Films
    RED Carpet Films Wedding Videographers

Working with Dazzling Details is always a guarantee of succes! they always do great work with high quality standard and stylish.

• Puerto Vallarta Puerto Vallarta, MX, MX 0001Z See on map