Puerto Vallarta, Puerto Vallarta, MX MX 0001Z Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About The Dazzling Details

The Dazzling Details is a luxury destination wedding planning and design service based out of Puerto Vallarta in Mexico. This company strives to create a wedding planning process that is focused on you and your vision of a perfect experience. No matter the style or size of your big day, the team believes that the list of possibilities is endless and that your big day should reflect your lifestyle and vision. With over 12 years of experience in the industry, The Dazzling Details can plan, design, and coordinate every aspect of your wedding day, all according to your unique vision.

The Dazzling Details can provide couples with two wedding planners who will follow them through every step of the process. Some of the services that they offer include:

• Budget analysis

38 Reviews for The Dazzling Details

• Amy

Amy Lynn Miles · Married on 06/03/2020

They nailed it!

Kristin and her team are truly amazing. We were a bit concerned on how the planning process would go for a destination wedding but the entire planning process was organized, easy, and stress free. Kristin is fantastic at diving deep into what the Bride and Groom envision for their wedding day and providing amazing cost-saving options.

The wedding itself was perfect. It was the wedding of our dreams! Decor, food/drinks, transportation, communication, and timing were all spot on. We had very little to think about day of, if anything at all. Kristin and her team were well-oiled machines, making sure everything was running on time but yet magically staying in the background, as if they were not there. They were all calm, polite and eager to help in whatever way possible. A true gift!

We highly recommend Dazzling Details!

(Photos by: Fuller Edge Photography (Instagram: fulleredgestudio)

Sent on 03/17/2020

Morgan Brady-Zamora · Married on 03/14/2020

WOW, dream wedding

The best experience ever! Kristin is an absolute sweet heart who brought my vision and dreams to life. We only met once before beginning the planning process and she made me so comfortable and confident in her skills and abilities. Every single detail was immaculate!! Wish I could relive that evening every day!

Sent on 06/17/2020

Jennifer · Married on 11/08/2019

Simply dazzling!

There are not enough words to describe how amazing Kristin and her team are. From the moment I inquired about working with the Dazzlign Details down to the very last second of our wedding, Kristin really went out of her way to make sure everything was perfect.

I tend to be extremely picky and from the beginning of the planning process, it seemed like Kristin could read my mind and ask me about a detail of the wedding before I even had to worry about it. She’s extremely organized and maps out a full planning timeline via a trusty phone app so you know exactly what needs to get taken care of by when so you’re not pulling your hair out (I will admit we fell behind schedule due to busy work schedules but Kristin was very good about sending us gentle reminders to stick to the agenda and we’re so grateful for it as it saved us loads of stress as we inched closer to the day of the wedding) a week before the wedding trying to scramble to finish up last-minute details.

Besides being extremely organized and always two steps ahead of you, Kristin really has a vision for how to put the perfect wedding together based on your tastes. I always felt like I couldn’t put a cohesive vision together based on the jumbled thoughts I had in my head of my “perfect wedding.” But with her help, she pieced all of my random ideas together into the most beautiful wedding that my husband and I could’ve possibly imagined.

All of our guests raved that this was one of the best weddings they’ve been to and we have Kristin to thank for it. The food/drink was amazing, the service was great, and the decor/ambiance was exactly what I had imagined.

We’re so grateful that we found Kristin and we will have so many sweet memories to look back on thanks to the tireless work of her and her team.

Choose Kristin to be your planner and you won’t regret it. :D

Sent on 11/14/2019

The Dazzling Details FAQ

• What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 4000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Destination
  • How many planners are on your team?

Real Weddings

• Inloop Wedding Cinema Wedding Videographers

The Dazzling Details always surprise Us and their clients... Every single wedding have the perfect balance between the casualness of the beach and the elegance of their designs! With Kristin you can be sure that every single detail will be treated with carefulness and love.

• Makeup Vallarta Wedding Hair & Makeup

Kristin is excellent. I love her full time attention. She really care of details and has stunning aesthetic sense.

• RED Carpet Films Wedding Videographers

Working with Dazzling Details is always a guarantee of succes! they always do great work with high quality standard and stylish.

• Puerto Vallarta Puerto Vallarta, MX, MX 0001Z See on map
    52-13221217555 (Phone number)
    Location of (The Dazzling Details)