The Dazzling Details

Puerto Vallarta, Puerto Vallarta, MX MX 0001Z Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 1

About The Dazzling Details

The Dazzling Details is a luxury destination wedding planning and design service based out of Puerto Vallarta in Mexico. This company strives to create a wedding planning process that is focused on you and your vision of a perfect experience. No matter the style or size of your big day, the team believes that the list of possibilities is endless and that your big day should reflect your lifestyle and vision. With over 12 years of experience in the industry, The Dazzling Details can plan, design, and coordinate every aspect of your wedding day, all according to your unique vision.

The Dazzling Details can provide couples with two wedding planners who will follow them through every step of the process. Some of the services that they offer include:

• Budget analysis

The Dazzling Details 6
The Dazzling Details 7
  • Omid

Omid · Married on 12/08/2018

Kristin will make your dream wedding a REALITY!

The best possible decision I made for my wedding (other than choosing my wife) was hiring Kristin as the Wedding Designer/Coordinator. Kristin's enthusiasm and passion for throwing beautiful weddings made the entire process of having a destination wedding much easier to deal with. On the design side of things, Kristin listened to what we wanted even when we couldnt adequately put it into words. The end result was a wedding design that our guests still cant stop talking about till this day. It was both colorful and classy, and very creative.

On the coordination side of things, Kristin is a superstar as well. I am extremely disorganized and somewhat of a procrastinator. Kristin had a very intuitive system for organizing all the tasks that we had with the varying deadlines that they needed to be done. She would also ever so softly nudge us when we needed nudging. When we had issues with the hotel room block contract, Kristin went above and beyond by stepping in to mediate and resolve any language barriers. Kristin works with only the very best vendors with proven track records of consistent quality. As a result everything from the food, to the flowers, to the DJ was simply incredible. On the day of the wedding, Kristin and her team were consummate professionals who ensured that our special day went off without a hitch. I can say without a doubt, that you will NOT regret making the decision to go with The Dazzling Details for your wedding!

Sent on 12/27/2018

Caitlin · Married on 08/18/2018

Kristin changed my view on a destination wedding as soon as we first spoke. I loved the idea of our family and friends being together for a weekend and celebrating our marriage but I was worried we would end up at a big hotel that lacked the intimacy and character that really represented who we were as a couple. As soon as I spoke with Kristin I knew she was the person I wanted to plan our wedding. She was extremely organized, creative and seemed as excited as we were to plan the event which were all very important to us since we were planning a wedding in Sayulita while living in Los Angeles. Our wedding ended up far surpassing any of my dreams and all of our guests expectations. Not only were the design, lighting, flowers, FOOD!!!, and venue more than I had ever hoped for, Kristin was so amazingly on top of things and supportive on our wedding day. I truly can’t imagine going through the process with another planner. Thank you so much for everything you did for us Kristin. Our guests are still telling us it was the best wedding of all time!

Sent on 05/24/2018
    The Dazzling Details 14

The Dazzling Details FAQ

• What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 4,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Destination
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

Real Weddings

• Inloop Wedding Cinema
    Inloop Wedding Cinema Wedding Videographers

The Dazzling Details always surprise Us and their clients... Every single wedding have the perfect balance between the casualness of the beach and the elegance of their designs! With Kristin you can be sure that every single detail will be treated with carefulness and love.

• Makeup Vallarta
    Makeup Vallarta Wedding Hair & Makeup

Kristin is excellent. I love her full time attention. She really care of details and has stunning aesthetic sense.

• RED Carpet Films
    RED Carpet Films Wedding Videographers

Working with Dazzling Details is always a guarantee of succes! they always do great work with high quality standard and stylish.

• Puerto Vallarta Puerto Vallarta, MX, MX 0001Z See on map