Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

129 Reviews for The Davis Event Group

DJ Steve H. worked my wedding and played such great music (in the ideal order) that kept the majority of our guests on the dance floor the whole night! He played the music I wanted to hear (and did not play music I asked him not to play) and kept the cocktail hour, dinner and dancing segments of the night really fun and lively! Jan Davis is who I worked with first on the contract and info on DJ selection - she is super responsive and helpful! I used this company for a wedding in Alexandria, VA.

Profile Picture Taylor, 3/3/18, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Juleen at Jan Davis Entertainment and Events was great to work with -- she helped us select our band for our wedding and they were amazing , just as she had promised. I would highly recommend going through Jan Davis Ent. & Events for an event, they are great to work with.

Profile Picture Cori, 6/10/17, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ

I was so happy with Davis Event Group. We worked with DJ Aaron Hahn who did the dinner and dancing music and entertainment. He did such an amazing job, the dance floor was packed all night! All our guests commented on how great the music was too! Couldn't be more pleased with every aspect of working with them. The online planning forms were easy to use and really helped make the planning process so much easier. I can't recommend them enough!

Profile Picture Janine, 5/21/16, 4 Reviews