Nearby Vendors to Consider

About The David Rohr Floral Studio

At Desert Floral Importers

The David Rohr Floral Studio specializes in creative and elegant full-custom florals for weddings and all of life's special celebrations. We serve the entire Desert Resort Cities area - Palm Springs to La Quinta and beyond, going as far as Pasadena to the west, Temecula to the south, Blythe to the east, and the high desert to north. Dave is a lifetime florist who has created literally thousands of weddings, each one unique, and each with an emphasis on style, quality, and fair value. We are also the area's exclusive representative for The Bling Collection - elegant jeweled votives and vases which can add glamour to any occasion.

The Mercury Glass CollectionWe also offer beautiful rental items including a custom-built chuppah, flower stands, mirror rounds, oversize vases and The Bling Collection and The Mercury Glass Collection, tabletop decorations that can make your celebration truly distinctive.

Whichever services you prefer, we are here to help make your special event as beautiful and stress-free as possible.

Categories: Wedding Florist

Venue Visit (1)
Chuppah Decor (1)
Non-Floral (1)
Single Flowers (1)

I was blown away by the gorgeous flowers David Rohr provided for my wedding. We initially met with a few florists in the area and David Rohr was the most organized and detailed florist. Dave and Rick pulled up photos of prior weddings and listened to exactly what I envisioned for my special day. I added a few flowers along the way and they quickly updated orders and were very, very responsive. They were the best vendor I worked with throughout the entire process. On the wedding day I was amazed at the beauty of the arch they designed, flower bouquets, table garland and flower features on the bride/groom chairs and welcome signs. I have gotten more compliments on how beautiful the flowers were from the initial photos guests have sent me. Thank you Dave and Rick - you are incredible!

Profile Picture Danielle, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!! I highly recommend working with David Rhor. Not only were they able to accommodate my last minute bouquet emergency, they fully delivered with their service and product. Rick was so great to work with. He was super responsive and everything was set up and handled so smoothly. David was awesome to work with too. He was super helpful when Rick was away and his product was absolutely stunning. I got exactly what I asked for and for a great price! If you're looking for beautiful flowers and great service, look no further!!

Profile Picture Chiara, 9/7/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Bouquets, Boutonnieres

Rick and David were so awesome to work with through the entire planning process (10 Months) and especially our wedding day! Rick was always prompt with returning emails/messages and very accommodating each time we drove out to meet and plan. Their ideas and recommendations were always spot on and we left each meeting feeling comforted that they were going to handle everything on our wedding day. We also left uplifted because they are just amazing, fun, and caring people. They were both present at the wedding and took care of everything! They made us feel so comfortable that everything was under control which is such a great feeling!! 5 Stars all the way...we love Rick and David and we loved their beautiful work!!

Profile Picture Carl, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

The David Rohr Floral Studio Pricing

Flower Crowns
Flower Girl Baskets
9 AWARDS

8 ENDORSEMENTS
David Rohr is friendly, professional and his bouquets and arrangements are the most creative and beautiful I have seen in my 10 years as a wedding photographer. He truly works magic and the venues he decorates become amazing woks of art.

David and his team are a pleasure to work with, their florals are beautiful and they are always prompt, efficient and friendly. We highly recommend his services.

I have been able to work closely with Dave Rohr Floral Studio for many years and have never heard of a bride that wasn't 100% pleased with her flowers for her wedding day! I previously worked for a bridal boutique and Dave and his team would bring us flowers every single week and for special occasions for our valued bridal guests. It means everything to know that not only does DRFS care for their customers but also their fellow wedding vendors. I hope you give them a chance! -Jen

Davis is such a pleasure to work with. He has such an eye for detail and it shows in his arrangements and decor. I know that any bride that chooses David Rohr will be in great hands and have her vision realized.

Dave Rohr is a MASTER at making your Floral Dreams come True. Service,Honesty and Integrity. Always there to satisfy your every need. I have had the Pleasure to Photograph the Amazing Arrangements for the Lucky Brides that have chosen him. Dave Rohr Floral Studio simply The BEST.

Events

68733 Perez Road ste. C6, Cathedral City , CA 92234   See On Map
760-321-6359 (phone) 760-321-6072 (fax)
9-6 M-F 9-noon Saturday Other times by appointment.