68733 Perez Road ste. C6, Cathedral City, CA 92234 Map · Phone number

About The David Rohr Floral Studio

The David Rohr Floral Studio specializes in creative and elegant full-custom florals for weddings and all of life's special celebrations. We serve the entire Desert Resort Cities area - Palm Springs to La Quinta and beyond, going as far as Pasadena to the west, Temecula to the south, Blythe to the east, and the high desert to north. Dave is a lifetime florist who has created literally thousands of weddings, each one unique, and each with an emphasis on style, quality, and fair value.

We also offer beautiful rental items including a custom-built chuppah, flower stands, mirror rounds, oversize vases and The Bling Collection and The Mercury Glass Collection, tabletop decorations that can make your celebration truly distinctive.

Whichever services you prefer, we are here to help make your special event as beautiful and stress-free as possible.

Follow The David Rohr Floral Studio on

765876540a761cc8 wild
scbw22
bride220w
bridesmaid220w
The David Rohr Floral Studio
jess and her peony bouqet
ACEBridalBouquet
DalessioBride
su7
rmp 00043
The David Rohr Floral Studio
I love this moment!  When the bride sees her bouquet for the first time.  I see this expression and...
I love this moment! When the bride sees her bouquet for the first time. I see this expression and...
MarrisaMurphy
CreeEstateCathedralCityCABridalPartyBouquetsBridesmaids
MarrisaViceroyWedding7
HotBridalPartyMissionHills
The David Rohr Floral Studio
Angie showing off her dress and custom bouquet!
Angie showing off her dress and custom bouquet!
IMG0217

The David Rohr Floral Studio 6
The David Rohr Floral Studio 7

Jessica · Married on 06/29/2019

Love David & Rick!

David and Rick at the David Rohr Floral Studio are simply amazing! They were super helpful and made sure that our centerpieces, bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, and arch were exactly what we wanted. They made sure that our ideas became a reality and matched what we had in mind. Rick was very calming and helpful when we began working with them at the beginning of the planning process. They worked with our whiskey bottle centerpiece idea and they were beautiful! Being in the desert and us getting married at the end of June (crazy I know, but it was so great!), they made sure to be honest with us on what types of flowers would work in the heat. We appreciated their honesty and creative eye so that our floral arrangements did not wilt before the end of the ceremony. We highly recommend working with the David Rohr Floral Studio if you need floral arrangements near Palm Springs/Palm Desert!

Sent on 07/15/2019

Stephanie D Ortega · Married on 05/18/2019

Dave and Rick Know Their Craft!

I learned about D Rohr Floral from attending a wedding expo in Cathedral City. Rick was easy to talk with, and a good listener. The studio is close to where I live so I put them first on my list of vendors to meet with. Long story short, when my consultation meeting with Rick and Dave ended, I walked out knowing they were the team I wanted to work with, and they did not disappoint. The floral and candlelight setting they recommended was absolutely perfect. They worked within our budget, and were very responsive to questions throughout the planning process. Since this was my 2nd wedding, I wanted to stay away from traditional in terms of my dress and accessories. Concerned that my design ideas might look too much like a red carpet runway vs. a bride, I asked for their input. They were only too happy to give me their valuable time and the reassurance I needed that I was on the right path.
    As a tribute to my sister who passed away last year, I wanted to incorporate bling into my bridal bouquet (my sister LOVED bling brooches/pins). Dave convinced me that a bride can never have too much bling so my bridal bouquet was adorned with a LOT of bling brooches using silk flowers so I could have the bouquet as my keepsake. I can’t say enough about these two gentlemen! Continued success Rick and Dave…
    p.s. We don’t have our pictures back from the photographer so keep in mind the pictures I’m sharing were taken with cell phones…

Sent on 06/30/2019
    The David Rohr Floral Studio 8
    The David Rohr Floral Studio 9
  • Kierstin

Kierstin LaSalle · Married on 03/02/2019

Easy to work with, Exceeded expectations

Rick was so easy to work with and was with us every step of the way. We must have had 3+ meetings with him before the big day to make sure that every detail was nailed down and nothing was impossible. We didn't have an exact vision in mind, but had more of a general sense of what we envisioned for florals, but Rick really helped us clear the fog by showing us options in-person as well as photos. The florals from The David Rohr Floral Studio really took our event up a notch and was that special finishing touch to complete our elegant, classy, simple vision. Thank you Rick and to everyone at David Rohr for making our dream wedding come true!

Sent on 03/25/2019

The David Rohr Floral Studio FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 175.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 85.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 25.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 85.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 225.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Eclectic, Glamorous, Preppy, Romantic, Rustic, Tropical, Vintage

• Sally Carpenter Photography
    Sally Carpenter Photography Wedding Photographers

David Rohr is friendly, professional and his bouquets and arrangements are the most creative and beautiful I have seen in my 10 years as a wedding photographer. He truly works magic and the venues he decorates become amazing woks of art.

• Indian Wells Country Club
    Indian Wells Country Club Country Club Weddings

David and his team are a pleasure to work with, their florals are beautiful and they are always prompt, efficient and friendly. We highly recommend his services.

• Jen Plus Colour
    Jen Plus Colour Wedding Hair & Makeup

I have been able to work closely with Dave Rohr Floral Studio for many years and have never heard of a bride that wasn't 100% pleased with her flowers for her wedding day! I previously worked for a bridal boutique and Dave and his team would bring us flowers every single week and for special occasions for our valued bridal guests. It means everything to know that not only does DRFS care for their customers but also their fellow wedding vendors. I hope you give them a chance! -Jen

• 68733 Perez Road ste. C6 Cathedral City, 92234 See on map