68733 Perez Road ste. C6, Cathedral City, CA 92234 Map · Phone number

About The David Rohr Floral Studio

The David Rohr Floral Studio specializes in creative and elegant full-custom florals for weddings and all of life's special celebrations. We serve the entire Desert Resort Cities area - Palm Springs to La Quinta and beyond, going as far as Pasadena to the west, Temecula to the south, Blythe to the east, and the high desert to north. Dave is a lifetime florist who has created literally thousands of weddings, each one unique, and each with an emphasis on style, quality, and fair value.

We also offer beautiful rental items including a custom-built chuppah, flower stands, mirror rounds, oversize vases and The Bling Collection and The Mercury Glass Collection, tabletop decorations that can make your celebration truly distinctive.

Whichever services you prefer, we are here to help make your special event as beautiful and stress-free as possible.

Follow The David Rohr Floral Studio on

765876540a761cc8 wild
scbw22
bride220w
bridesmaid220w
The David Rohr Floral Studio
jess and her peony bouqet
ACEBridalBouquet
DalessioBride
su7
rmp 00043
The David Rohr Floral Studio
I love this moment!  When the bride sees her bouquet for the first time.  I see this expression and...
I love this moment! When the bride sees her bouquet for the first time. I see this expression and...
MarrisaMurphy
CreeEstateCathedralCityCABridalPartyBouquetsBridesmaids
MarrisaViceroyWedding7
HotBridalPartyMissionHills
The David Rohr Floral Studio
Angie showing off her dress and custom bouquet!
Angie showing off her dress and custom bouquet!
IMG0217

The David Rohr Floral Studio 6
The David Rohr Floral Studio 7
  • Kierstin

Kierstin LaSalle · Married on 03/02/2019

Easy to work with, Exceeded expectations

Rick was so easy to work with and was with us every step of the way. We must have had 3+ meetings with him before the big day to make sure that every detail was nailed down and nothing was impossible. We didn't have an exact vision in mind, but had more of a general sense of what we envisioned for florals, but Rick really helped us clear the fog by showing us options in-person as well as photos. The florals from The David Rohr Floral Studio really took our event up a notch and was that special finishing touch to complete our elegant, classy, simple vision. Thank you Rick and to everyone at David Rohr for making our dream wedding come true!

Sent on 03/25/2019
  • Katherine

Katherine Runyan · Married on 01/05/2019

Wonderful company!

My wife and I absolutely love Dave, Rick, and the David Rohr Floral Studio. We set up a meeting with them because our wedding venue recommended them. We loved the idea of hiring a florist with experience at our venue. Little did we realize that they would truly be the BEST choice for us. We were having an LGBTQ+ wedding, so my wife and I were very picky with which vendors we worked with. Dave and Rick were so supportive and super easy to work with. We instantly clicked when we met! We went in thinking florals would be the most expensive part of our wedding, but they gave us a very fair price and worked with our budget. I love how they don’t copy Pinterest pictures but instead take your idea and make it 100% better. They are so talented! The florals at my wedding stole the show and I couldn’t be happier! I highly recommend working with the David Rohr Floral Studio!

Sent on 01/17/2019
    The David Rohr Floral Studio 8
    The David Rohr Floral Studio 9

The David Rohr Floral Studio's reply:

Thank you for the touching review. We always try to do our best. Remember when I told you that we realize there are no do-overs so it must be right the first time? Our mantra. It was so much fun helping you with your most excellent day. And thank you for allowing us to create something special and just for you. I left the roots on the succulents so they could grow and prosper when you plant then. All our best wishes for a wonderful and happy life together. DAVE
  • Chantey

Chantey Toro · Married on 12/15/2018

Dream Florist!

These guys are incredible! I met them at a wedding expo in palm springs, they immediately found our that I didn’t have a cake person and introduced me to one. (I did end up using who they recommended). I was able to go into their shop pull up my dream pinterest board and show them my ideas. They totally got me! My flowers were beautiful, I don’t have the words to describe them. We had gorgeous red roses throughout the ceremony and reception. They exceeded my vision by %1000. I will forever use them. They also designed and worked with bright party rentals to do the backdrop of our church the way we wanted.

Sent on 04/04/2019

The David Rohr Floral Studio FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 175.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 85.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 25.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 85.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 225.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Eclectic, Glamorous, Preppy, Romantic, Rustic, Tropical, Vintage

• Sally Carpenter Photography
    Sally Carpenter Photography Wedding Photographers

David Rohr is friendly, professional and his bouquets and arrangements are the most creative and beautiful I have seen in my 10 years as a wedding photographer. He truly works magic and the venues he decorates become amazing woks of art.

• Indian Wells Country Club
    Indian Wells Country Club Country Club Weddings

David and his team are a pleasure to work with, their florals are beautiful and they are always prompt, efficient and friendly. We highly recommend his services.

• Jen Plus Colour
    Jen Plus Colour Wedding Hair & Makeup

I have been able to work closely with Dave Rohr Floral Studio for many years and have never heard of a bride that wasn't 100% pleased with her flowers for her wedding day! I previously worked for a bridal boutique and Dave and his team would bring us flowers every single week and for special occasions for our valued bridal guests. It means everything to know that not only does DRFS care for their customers but also their fellow wedding vendors. I hope you give them a chance! -Jen

• 68733 Perez Road ste. C6 Cathedral City, 92234 See on map