The Cupcake Store

9225 Carlton Hills Blvd Suite 7, Santee, CA 92071 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About The Cupcake Store

Our Mother/Daughter cupcake bakeries (Coronado & Santee) are committed to the freshest, tastiest cupcakes coupled with originality and great service!

Follow The Cupcake Store on

• NAKED BY NICOLE
  • Flour Power Cakery
  • cupCAKES a la Yola
  • Sugar & Brew

3 Reviews for The Cupcake Store

• User4205530 · 2+ years ago

Instead of the plain old wedding cake.. my husband and I went for cupcakes! The cupcake store in Santee is by FAR the best place to go! We had 4 choices, mancake (choc. with bacon!), vanilla with caramel, carrot cake and coconut lime! They were so amazing & beautiful! We couldn't have asked for them to be any better!

Sent on 06/26/2014

valeria · Married on 08/17/2013

I spent some time trying to find wedding cake, and I hated most of the cake tastings. One day I stumbled upon the Cupcake Store in Santee, the staff right from the start was amazing, they gave us a tasting right than and there and I was completely blown away my their cupcakes. Moist, the flavors were powerful and the presentation was beautiful. I gave them my design and what I was looking for and they were able to deliver. I wanted to use lace for my liner of cupcakes but it wasn't working out, the owner went to Michael's and made a beautiful solution for cupcake liners that fit my theme.

Sent on 09/02/2013
  • User6202836 · 2+ years ago

1.0

My wedding cake looked nothing like the picture I provided them and it tasted terrible. the outside edges of the cake were hard like they were stale and the cake was cold like it wasn't taken out of the refrigerator early enough. I had multiple quests(the ones brave enough or close enough to me to me to tell me) that the cake was awful. The one good thing I can say about this store is that their cupcakes are great! Maybe they should stick to the small stuff.

Sent on 01/13/2016

1 Real Wedding

• 9225 Carlton Hills Blvd, Suite 7 Santee, 92071 See on map
    6197497777 (Phone number)
    Location of (The Cupcake Store)