Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

45 Reviews for The Cupcake Girl Miami

Cakes (1)
Cookies (1)
Consultations (1)
Custom Design (1)
Delivery (1)
Fresh Fruit (1)
Local (1)

Lilly was an absolute doll to work with! Not only did she make an incredible groom's cake that looked and tasted amazing, she did it with only 3 days notice. From the first phone call to the follow-up after the event, she was pleasant and professional and made sure that I was happy and satisfied the whole way through. I highly recommend using her for all your cake-like needs! I know I will be using her again in the future!

Profile Picture Aislinn, 6/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

I've done business with The Cupcake Girl in the past. I knew that she would make a perfect wedding cake for me! As always, her cake was delicious!

Profile Picture Cynthia, 4/23/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Lilly was an absolute pleasure to work with! She was so professional and responded to all of my requests very promptly. We had requested a small cake and cookies with a lingerie theme for my friend's bachelorette party, in her wedding colors. Lilly definitely went above and beyond our expectations. The cake (vanilla with pineapple filling) was moist, flavorful, and beautiful. All of the ladies in our party truly enjoyed it. Lilly made a corset shaped cookies in a variety of colors, and they were a wonderful lemony flavor. They matched the cake and were so cute! Lilly was on time for our agreed delivery window, and was so patient when we ended up being a little late to meet her. I think her prices are very reasonable, including the delivery rate.

I highly recommend her for your event! Our bride was thrilled, and you will be too!

Profile Picture User6660806, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Fresh Fruit, Local, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Cakes, Cookies