Long Beach, CA 90802 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About The Cucumber Bride

Dear Brides,

I was once in your fabulous wedding shoes. I was researching, inquiring, creating, crafting, organizing and booking my very own unique wedding day details mostly on my own! (for fun and for financial reasons) I enjoyed orchestrating my own wedding so much that I decided to reach out to brides who need my help the most, those who were just like me! I know how exciting it is to plan your own wedding and how overwhelming it feels to coordinate it! The day of my wedding ended up being incredibly too fast but absolutely memorable! I want nothing less for you and I promise to be as excited for your day as I was for my own. Let me take all the stress of the preparations off of you so that you can take in every fleeting second of your day!

Sincerely Yours,

Marcie Dorian De Leon

The Original Cucumber Bride

I offer:

Day of Coordinating (4 weeks prior to wedding)

and

Month of Coordinating (6 weeks prior to wedding)

Check out my website for more detailed information!

WWW.THECUCUMBERBRIDE.COM

"Like" the page on Facebook and follow me on Twitter and Instagram!

facebook.com/thecucumberbride

4e8949f9ab9a7f8f 1466549924606 20140809230912947ios
logo facebook
7018ca580cd3a217 1466549873276 20140809230614301ios

32 Reviews for The Cucumber Bride

Marcie was amazing through the whole process. She was always available via email or phone for questions and the wedding day went off without any problems. All the décor was packed up and ready to go at the end of the night. She took so much stress off of me and the day went exactly as planned. I would recommend her to any Bride!

Sent on 01/12/2016

The Cucumber Bride's reply:

Thank you for the kind words! It was a pleasure to have you as a client ready to have a stress free day! Congratulations once more!

Jaclyn · Married on 10/17/2015

If you are in need of a day-of-coordinator, look no further. Marcie is awesome! She is very quick to respond to e-mails and is super helpful when you have questions. She is very organized and gets the job done. Our wedding two weeks ago went off without a hitch and I know that Marcie was a big part of that. Thank you Marcie! We love you!

Sent on 10/31/2015

The Cucumber Bride's reply:

Thank you Jackie! Again you and your mom were so sweet and great! It was so great meeting you and being a little part of your wedding day! Congrats once again!

Jordan · Married on 10/10/2015

Marcie was perfect. From start to finish she was professional but also very warm and personable. She was organized and so felixible. Always will to help and really listened to our wants and needs. She and her assistant we essential to our wedding going off without a hitch. She was right there when I needed her and out of the way when I didn't. I honestly feel so thankful I found her. Marcie and the Cucumber Bride as such awesome people and an amazing company to work with. I would hire them again in an instant!

Sent on 12/09/2015

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• The Cucumber Bride 1
    Off-Season Special
    Day of Coordinating and Month of Coordinating special pricing for Off-season Brides is available!

• Social Chemistry Events
    Social Chemistry Events Wedding DJs

As a DJ, company we get to see plenty of wedding coordinators and party planners, in the process we of course have learned what to expect from them. Marcie exceeded not only the clients expectations and was there for the couple at every turn but also proved to us, that she has what it takes to handle any situation. We normally have to worry about so much, since so many couples do not hire coordinators and it was such a pleasure to be able to relax and focus on the music for the couple. Thanx again Marcie for helping us , (and of course the couple) with all your hard work.

• Long Beach, 90802 See on map