Yakima, WA 98901 Map · Phone number

About The Crystal Touch

Hi! I’m Crystal Fraser, founder of The Crystal Touch

catering and event design. I’m very excited for the

opportunity to work with you in creating the most

precious moments of your life. So, I thought I’d take

the time to tell you a little about myself and my dream,

The Crystal Touch.

My experience comes from a background in Culinary

Arts, Sales & Finance, Beauty, and Design Trends. I

decided to combine these professional skills with my

passion for creating, cooking, and organizing events.

The Crystal Touch was born!

The Crystal Touch will allow your event planning to go smoothly and keep your stress at

bay. From Birthdays to Anniversaries, Weddings to Baby Showers, every moment will

be savored and enjoyed! Allowing us to coordinate several layers of your special occasion

reduces the errands associated with putting on a large event. We offer unlimited phone &

email contact, as well as several consultations to ensure every detail meets your vision

and expectations.

The right touch can make your dreams come true!

Follow The Crystal Touch on

dsc9374es
tct ww logo
dsc3689es

3 Reviews for The Crystal Touch

We started talking to Crystal early in our venue search and right away we could tell she was a hard worker and completely honest with us. Her venue didn't work out for our situation, but she promptly looked into some other options and used her contacts to give us some other ideas to work with. I was surprised and impressed by her willingness to help us out even though we hadn't committed to working with her. Crystal provided us with a ton of useful information, contacts and prices to use to compare to throughout our planning process. We knew right away that she was willing to go the extra mile for us and that really left a lasting impression. I would and will recommend her to anyone planning a wedding!

Sent on 01/03/2015
  • Tiffany Nash

Tiffany · Married on 08/15/2014

Crystal was Awesome! She did an amazing job from the food, to the cake, to the decor... we really loved her work and how easy it was to work with her. She was on point with everything and always made sure it was to our liking.

Sent on 08/25/2014

Nikki · Married on 08/24/2013

Crystal and her team did an amazing job. She did the lighting, the decorations, the food, the cake, the set up, clean up, she had someone do the DJ and she even offered to have someone do hair and makeup. I got ready here and she gave us snacks, checked on us to make sure everything was running smoothly. Crystal did an amazing job and keep me and my husband happy. She rolled with the flow. I couldn't have asked for a better wedding planner. She did amazing. My best friend is getting married and I think she is going to use her decorations because she does rent them out. Crystal is amazing. She is could at her job, no doubt about it.

Sent on 01/07/2014

The Crystal Touch FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 500.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 1,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 50.00
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • How many planners are on your team? 1
  • What is the starting price for wedding lighting? $ 100.00
  • Which of the following does starting price include? Chandeliers, Hanging Lit Decor, Lanterns, String, Uplighting
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding lighting package? $ 730.00
  • Which of the following does your most popular wedding package include? Chandeliers, Delivery, Hanging Lit Decor, Setup, String, Uplighting
  • What lighting services do you provide? Accent, Chandeliers, Hanging Lit Decor, Lanterns, Outdoor, String, Uplighting
  • What decor services do you provide? Day-of Coordination, Delivery, Drapery, Event Design, Event Planning, Floral Design, Setup, Venue Selection
  • What decor items are available? Backdrops, Candles/Holders, Chalkboards, Paper Flowers, Signage, Table Runners, Trinkets, Vases

• Yakima, 98901 See on map
    206-801-9950 (Other Phone Number)