The Croft Downtown

Phoenix, AZ View map
Up to 350 guests

Up to 350 guests

The Croft downtown offers an urban space located in the heart of downtown Phoenix. our unique venue includes two rooms with original cement floors and wood bow ceilings along with an outdoor cocktail area and large parking lot
the croft downtown also provides custom event design. our talented team work hard to deliver a flawless, functional and entertaining event that will be sure to leave you and your guests in awe.

• Woman-owned

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?

5,400.00

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?

5,400.00

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Clean Up

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue?

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Loft

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Covered Outdoor
Uncovered Outdoor

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party

What event services do you offer?

Clean Up
Event Planner
Event Rentals
Lighting / Sound
Set Up

What event items are available?

Aisle Markers
Drapery
Furniture
Lighting
Tables

What food and beverage items are available?

Linens

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Shuttle
Valet
Wheelchair Access

What months are included in your peak season?

January

4.7 out of 5 rating
    4.3 out of 5 rating

Susan S. Married on 04/23/2022

Great Team to Work With

The staff at the Croft could not have been better to work with. They took our ideas and made them better than we imagined- I was stunned at how beautiful the reception room looked. The Chapel area was equally amazing. Our guests had a great time and we had a ton of compliments! The entire day went seamlessly due to the hard work of the Croft staff- I can not recommend them enough.

The Croft Downtown's reply:

Thank you Susan for your review. We appreciate you taking the time to sharing your experience. We are blessed to have such a great team. Getting reviews like yours means the world to us.
  • Jessica
    Jessica P. Married on 01/29/2022

The Croft Downtown - AKA your angel wedding team

There are many wedding venues in the Phoenix/Scottsdale Area, but absolutely nothing will ever compare to The Croft Downtown.

1st of all, I'm a bride who had a very specific & very different vision from what many brides want currently. I wanted something different, unique, and wanted all of my guests to say "holy crap" the moment they walked in, and to say The Croft delivered is probably the understatement of the century.
    The Croft continued to support & encourage my vision & dream from day one. They not only helped to make our vision a reality, but made it the most fun, stress free & enjoyable process EVER. And the vision we had they not only brought to life, but made it better than i ever could have imagined.

Angela & the Staff at The Croft are a staff brides dream of. They are incredibly kind, caring, supportive, and possibly mind readers. They predicted our every question & every need. They coordinated with all our vendors to make our night seamless. It is rare to say this, but not a SINGLE thing went wrong on our wedding day. When the bustle on my dress was caught, members of their staff rushed to help me, relieve my stress, and get me back on the dance floor. Actual angels.

We also had a crowd with very mixed ages and they made our entire wedding ceremony and reception perfect for all of our guests. I cannot even begin to explain how many guests made comments about how absolutely incredible the venue and entire staff was.

They helped to provide recommend vendors for food & video who also were spot on for our vision and a dream to work with. The made sure not only myself & my husband were supported, but also our families and wedding party throughout the entire process.

I was a bride who stresses about the little things and small details going wrong, and i had absolutely no reason to worry. The Croft Downtown is a well oiled machine and had i gone anywhere else, i would've been massively disappointed.

If you are considering this venue in the slightest, stop looking. Book The Croft and hand over the reigns because they CAN and WILL make all your dreams come true. I've truly never been more impressed in my entire life from an event staff and could not say more incredible things about them. Theyre actual angels and rockstars and made our special day more than we EVER could have dreamed of.
    Micah Married on 01/06/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    The Croft was the perfect venue for what we wanted our wedding to be! Every segment of the wedding had its own unique feel while still staying at one location - ceremony in The Abbey, cocktail hour outside on the Garden Patio, and then reception fun in The Cheshire Room. Everything looked amazing. Mark, Angela, and the entire Angelic Grove team were all great to work with and they set up an incredible scene on our wedding day. We highly recommend The Croft!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Real Weddings

• Abbey & Sean
    69 photos 路 10/20/2018

illustration visit

Would you like to visit?

Request a visit
22 East Buchanan Street Phoenix, 85004
Location of (The Croft Downtown)

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding

Wedding Venues