3941 W Beavercreek Rd, Powell, TN 37849 Map · Phone number

About The Creative Wedding Shop

This company was started in January of 2009 so it is still a young company but I have been in or doing weddings for 15 years so I have the experience to throw you the wedding of your dreams. I have done receptions in the back yard of their parent’s house, church wedding and reception, parks, and so on. I have been involved in big to do weddings at country clubs, or other places like centers etc. I have helped family and friends have the wedding they will remember for their life time. They have always thanked me for giving them the best day. I am very good at decorating and the ideas I use comes from what they want for their theme on their day whether it’s a wedding other kind of party. I am an Event Planner not just a Wedding Planner. Themes can range from hearts and fish for a Hawaiian theme with others in between like shells for example. I have the experience and the know how to create the wedding of your dreams or a party that your family will remember for generations.

Follow The Creative Wedding Shop on

• Florabella Productions
  • Lindsey Mae Events & Designs
  • Margaret Claire's Weddings & Events LLC
GinaAmos doc

The Creative Wedding Shop FAQ

• What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Destination
    Double Weddings

• 3941 W Beavercreek Rd Powell, 37849 See on map
    7654615883 (Other Phone Number)
    Monday planning appointments 11:00am-5:00pm, Tuesday 9am-7pm, Wednesday 9am-7pm, Thursday 9am-5pm, Friday, Saturday and Sunday open at 10:00am-5pm at Bargain Mall on Clinton Highway.
    Location of (The Creative Wedding Shop)