About The Couture Cakery

Couture wedding cakes, cupcakes & dessert tables

Award Winning Cakes, Cupcake Towers, Cookies & Dessert Table Creations.
The Couture Cakery specializes in creating sophisticated, elegant & beautiful confections for your wedding. The Couture Cakery will truly provide you with the cake, cupcake tower display or dessert table design of your dreams. From elegant to whimsical or a creation with hand-sculpted sugar flowers, all of our cakes and cupcakes are made with an exceptional attention to detail and flavor. We serve the Central PA region, including Harrisburg, York and Lancaster areas. Awards: Chocolate Fest 1st place cake design winner, Harrisburg Cupcake Cup 1st Place, 2010-2016 Wedding Wire Bride's Choice Recipient, 2010-2016 Knots Best Pick, Knot Hall of Fame

Categories: Wedding Cake

Cupcakes (12)
Dessert Buffet (4)
Cookies (3)
Groom's Cake (2)

We could not have been more THRILLED with our cake for our wedding! Jasmine was so easy to work with, we had a simple vision in mind and she delivered and then some! Not only was the cake beautiful (her sugar flower work is gorgeous!) but the cake itself was delicious!! We had two flavors of cake, chocolate cake with peanut butter buttercream filling and white cake with raspberry buttercream filling, and both cakes were top notch. Our guests were raving about the cakes, and I saw more than a few going back for seconds! Thank you so much Jasmine for a beautiful cake!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Robyn, 10/21/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Setup

Jasmine is not only one of the sweetest humans I've ever met, but also one of the most talented! She is capable of executing anything you could ever want and making it absolutely delicious. She crafted an 18-foot dessert display for our wedding reception and it really wowed our guests. Everything from the cake, to the 4 different cupcake flavors, to the cake pops, chocolate covered pretzels, candies, and more, she really knocked it out of the park. After discovering Jasmine on Instagram, I knew I had to have her do my wedding cake. And she has not only done that, but she also did smaller dessert displays for my bridal shower and my sister's baby shower! Jasmine has earned a customer for life and continues to blow me away with her creativity and talent. You would be remiss to not snatch her up!

Profile Picture Laura, 10/7/17, 15 Reviews

Tastings
Health License
10 AWARDS

17 ENDORSEMENTS
Beautiful, tasty, artful! We love when The Couture Cakery comes to Harmony Hall, Jasmine and her crew are delightful to work with. Jasmine's tasty treats are a delight for your palate and your eyes. Forget the diet.. dig in and enjoy, it will be worth it!!!

Jasmine is WONDERFUL to work with! Her cake designs are nothing short of dramatic, artistic, elegant, creative, etc. etc. etc. I am glad that Jasmine is the exclusive wedding cake baker for Hershey Lodge!

The Couture Cakery is one of my favorite bakers and I refer all of my couples to Jasmine! She is wonderful to work with and the cake tastes amazing! I highly recommend this baker!

88 PROS I KNOW

Events

829 State Street, Suite 1010, State Street Plaza, Lemoyne, PA 17043   See On Map
717-991-3885 (phone)