4580 Sunrise Hwy, Oakdale, NY 11769 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date

About The Cooking Studio, Inc.

You've reached one of the most joyous milestones in your life. There are both big decisions and little details to attend to as you plan your big day

The Cooking Studio Has Teamed Up With Platinum Party Planners to Created A Premier Catering Service For Long Island Clients.

Our attention to detail, our focus on providing creative solutions for our clients, and our thoughtful process differentiate us from others in our industry.

img0299
img0299
screen shot 2017 07 25 at 10 54 09 am
screen shot 2017 07 25 at 10 54 16 am
The Cooking Studio, Inc.

8 Reviews for The Cooking Studio, Inc.

Emily · Married on 09/09/2017

Tracy and her team are amazing. She helped with my dad's wedding in June 2016 and helped with mine just two weeks ago. Her and her team were on top of everything. At one point, I was talking to a few friends about the empanadas being passed around and how I was trying to find them because they were so good, to which my friends heartily agreed. My attendant, Danielle, apparently overheard the conversation and radioed "We need empanadas for the bride" and all of a sudden a huge tray came up to my friends and I as well as a private plate of empanadas for me. This is just a small example of how on top of everything they were all night. Tracy was also great and maneuvering sticky situations. My husband's Aunt is an alcoholic who relapsed right before the wedding. Tracy managed to smoothly and calmly take a drink out of her hands as if it was nothing and effortlessly help us manage that situation. Our wedding had a speakeasy theme and we came up with secret passcodes for drinks. We handed the bartenders a secret menu and they were so great about it, really getting into it. Our guests had so much fun! Throughout the process, Tracy was very accommodating and always had my budgetary concerns in mind. She wasn't very involved in the planning stages, as my dad and I mostly did that ourselves, but she coordinated everything for the day of the event and was in charge of the catering. She and her team were completely indispensable.

George catered the food for both my dad's wedding and mine plus the brunch we had the next day. Boy can this guy cook! He's got a huge variety of cooking skills. My dad's wedding was very traditional with a sit down menu of steak, chicken, fish, but he also had stations during the cocktail hour ranging from pasta to sushi. My wedding was a buffet of Latino and Caribbean foods. There's seriously no end to what George can do. Everything is delicious!

Tracy · Married on 08/05/2017

I have used the cooking studio many times. They never disappoint! The quality of food and service is off the charts!!

Alexandra · Married on 07/15/2017

The food was out of this world!!!! George and his team stunned on every single detail at our wedding. I was really able to step away and trust them to amaze my guests with their awesome menu. From start to finish, working with George, he was reassuring and just as excited as us about our wedding. Our guests are still talking about the wonderful food and variety!

Thank you George and your team, you have made our special day the most memorable for us and our guests!

Award

The Cooking Studio, Inc. FAQ

• What is the average catering price per person for plated service? $ 45.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for buffet service? $ 35.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for hors d'ouevres? $ 20.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your full service wedding catering? Delivery, Set Up, Clean Up, Cake, Cake Cutting, Dessert, Cocktail Reception, Server(s), Tastings, Chairs, Tables, China, Linens, Flatware, Glassware, Chocolate Fountain
  • What event services do you provide? Delivery, Set Up, Clean Up
  • What catering services do you provide? Breakfast / Brunch, Buffet, Custom Menu, Dessert, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Lunch, Plated, Server(s), Tapas
  • What types of cuisine do you cater? American, BBQ, Cajun, French, Indian, Italian, Latin American, Mexican, Seafood

• 4580 Sunrise Hwy Oakdale, NY 11769 See on map