Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

8 Reviews for The Cooking Studio, Inc.

Delivery (1)
Italian (1)
Latin American (1)
Mexican (1)
Seafood (1)

Tracy and her team are amazing. She helped with my dad's wedding in June 2016 and helped with mine just two weeks ago. Her and her team were on top of everything. At one point, I was talking to a few friends about the empanadas being passed around and how I was trying to find them because they were so good, to which my friends heartily agreed. My attendant, Danielle, apparently overheard the conversation and radioed "We need empanadas for the bride" and all of a sudden a huge tray came up to my friends and I as well as a private plate of empanadas for me. This is just a small example of how on top of everything they were all night. Tracy was also great and maneuvering sticky situations. My husband's Aunt is an alcoholic who relapsed right before the wedding. Tracy managed to smoothly and calmly take a drink out of her hands as if it was nothing and effortlessly help us manage that situation. Our wedding had a speakeasy theme and we came up with secret passcodes for drinks. We handed the bartenders a secret menu and they were so great about it, really getting into it. Our guests had so much fun! Throughout the process, Tracy was very accommodating and always had my budgetary concerns in mind. She wasn't very involved in the planning stages, as my dad and I mostly did that ourselves, but she coordinated everything for the day of the event and was in charge of the catering. She and her team were completely indispensable.

George catered the food for both my dad's wedding and mine plus the brunch we had the next day. Boy can this guy cook! He's got a huge variety of cooking skills. My dad's wedding was very traditional with a sit down menu of steak, chicken, fish, but he also had stations during the cocktail hour ranging from pasta to sushi. My wedding was a buffet of Latino and Caribbean foods. There's seriously no end to what George can do. Everything is delicious!

Profile Picture Emily, 9/9/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, American, BBQ, Cajun, Italian, Latin American, Mexican, Seafood, Breakfast/Brunch, Buffet, Dessert, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s)

I have used the cooking studio many times. They never disappoint! The quality of food and service is off the charts!!

Profile Picture Tracy, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

The food was out of this world!!!! George and his team stunned on every single detail at our wedding. I was really able to step away and trust them to amaze my guests with their awesome menu. From start to finish, working with George, he was reassuring and just as excited as us about our wedding. Our guests are still talking about the wonderful food and variety!

Thank you George and your team, you have made our special day the most memorable for us and our guests!

Profile Picture Alexandra, 7/15/17, 2 Reviews