Nearby Vendors to Consider

About The Clergy Network

Legally Married With Class, Creativity And Professionalism!

A Word From TCN    As to your need for a wedding officiant, we would be happy to help! For nearly 27 years, TCN has offered marrying couples their choice of career professional degreed officiant, custom ceremony content, and assistance with the "official" aspects of the wedding ceremony. Likewise, we provide packages which include "backup" for each selected TCN officiant, in the event of a TCN officiant’s illness or injury during the week of the wedding. Upon booking, we offer ceremony selections and ideas for a TCN couple’s review and choice. Other package perks include Name Change and/or Change of Marital Status notification and instructions. Moreover, additional references are available upon request.

Congratulations to TCN's Dr. Linda for being selected to preside The Housewives of Orange County Tamra Barney and Eddie Judge's wedding ceremony at the St. Regis Resort in Dana Point, Ca. On June 15, 2013, along with other Celebrity weddings of late.  Dr. Linda, your custom  written marriage ceremony wording was exceptional! Over, her career, Dr. Linda has been a featured wedding officiant on other wedding related television shows.

Congratulations to  TCN's Dr. Brian for officiating the UFC Middle Weight Champion of the World, Michael Bisping's wedding ceremony. Again, a well -written ceremony wording by our TCN writers!

Twitter- www.twitter.com/legallymarried

Facebook - www.facebook.com/legallymarried

Categories: Wedding Officiant

Regions serviced: Orange County

Follow The Clergy Network on

17 Reviews for The Clergy Network

Dr. Linda Trott was our officient at our Wedding this past Friday at the 5 Crowns in Corona Del Mar.
She was amazing, my wife wanted an English garden wedding and Dr. Trout was the perfect person. 5 stars on everything. Her professionalism was fantastic, her examples of vowes were spot on and all of guest raved at the choice of words and style.
Cheers
Dr. Trott

Profile Picture Mike, 7/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Dr. Linda Trott officiated our wedding, and she was just lovely. Leading up to the wedding, we had an initial meeting where she walked us through a template for a ceremony and no joke - 40 pages of options that we could use to customize our ceremony to be truly "us." This was really impressive to me because other officiants had handed us two written-out ceremonies and basically just told us to choose. Felt somewhat cold and impersonal.

It took some work, but we narrowed down (and changed) all of the options into our perfect ceremony. At the end, it did feel like no other ceremony I had heard before. The day of the ceremony, Dr. Linda arrived with plenty of time to talk to both my groom and I before hand, our flower girl/ring bearer and our coordinators to make sure everything went smoothly.

During the ceremony, she was charming and warm. It doesn't hurt that she has a British accent that almost makes you feel like you're getting married in the English countryside. I had multiple people come up to me afterwards and compliment the ceremony. How thoughtful it is, how romantic it was and how personal it was. Usually people come up and compliment the food, the venue, how you look, etc - but I received the most compliments on the ceremony, which is why we were all there!

Dr. Linda also quickly handled getting our marriage licence signed by our witnesses without interrupting our photo time. Thank you Dr. Linda for a ceremony we'll never forget!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 6/14/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Dr. Brian Trott officiated our ceremony and he was great. We were able to have a non-denominational ceremony and have our own religious and cultural touches added in as we wanted. Dr. Trott was very open and willing to incorporate anything we wanted to do in the ceremony. We had several options of each piece of the ceremony and it was short and sweet.

Profile Picture User2501888, 2+ years ago, 10 Reviews

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1232387233390 clergynetwork qtrjpg

The Name Change kit For Brides By The Wedding Helpers

Redeem In-Store
Did you know.. Included when booking a Clergy Network of Southern California officiator is The Name Change kit For Brides By The Wedding Helpers. This bride name change helper includes software, on-line name change organizing and tracking, even change of marital status assistance for the groom. www.thenamechangekit.com or www.namechangemadeeasy.com Include in some Clergy Network of Southern California packages is a complimentary wedding planning web space.
#WWc3d4e4b7fbe7b614

8 ENDORSEMENTS
Outstanding People I have knowen DR Brian and Dr Linda Trott and worked with them for over 12 years. They go above and beyond to take care of their couples.

The Clergy Network is a great resource for finding the perfect officiant for your wedding.

I have worked with the Clergy Network for years and they have always been successful at making our wedding clients happy. They are nice people to work with and am always pleased to see them on our properties.

My name is Julie Earnhart-Roy and I have been playing harp for over 27 years for weddings. It is my pleasure to endorse the Clergy Network as both good friends and professional wedding officiators. I have had the extreme pleasure to work with Dr. Linda Trott and Dr. Brian Trott as well as some of their other clergy members for the last 20 or more years. They have proven themselves to be professional in every single instance of our long association. Whenever I find out that my clients are using their services, I always can assure them that they will be well pleased!

A classy, sophisticated, heart-felt and elegant company that delivers a truly beautiful message. As your wedding will be photographed and videotaped - it is essential to select an officiant that will display the level of class and sincerity you desire for your event. They deliver a beautiful message and help guide you effortlessly through your event. Time and time again, we hear rave reviews! We strongly endorse The Clergy Network of Orange County! Dress My Chair Party Rentals and Fine Linens www.dressmychair.com

Events