Anaheim, CA 92807 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About The Clergy Network

A Word From TCN As to your need for a wedding officiant, we would be happy to help! For nearly 27 years, TCN has offered marrying couples their choice of career professional degreed officiant, custom ceremony content, and assistance with the "official" aspects of the wedding ceremony. Likewise, we provide packages which include "backup" for each selected TCN officiant, in the event of a TCN officiant's illness or injury during the week of the wedding. Upon booking, we offer ceremony selections and ideas for a TCN couple's review and choice. Other package perks include Name Change and/or Change of Marital Status notification and instructions. Moreover, additional references are available upon request.

Congratulations to TCN's Dr. Linda for being selected to preside The Housewives of Orange County Tamra Barney and Eddie Judge's wedding ceremony at the St. Regis Resort in Dana Point, Ca. On June 15, 2013, along with other Celebrity weddings of late. Dr. Linda, your custom written marriage ceremony wording was exceptional! Over, her career, Dr. Linda has been a featured wedding officiant on other wedding related television shows.

Congratulations to TCN's Dr. Brian for officiating the UFC Middle Weight Champion of the World, Michael Bisping's wedding ceremony. Again, a well -written ceremony wording by our TCN writers!

Twitter- www.twitter.com/legallymarried

Facebook - www.facebook.com/legallymarried

Follow The Clergy Network on

Career professional wedding officiators in Southern California. Multlingual or Bilingual ceremonies,...
ClergyNetwork QTRjpg
ClergyNetwork QTRjpg

18 Reviews for The Clergy Network

Christina · Married on 06/02/2018

From the moment I met Dr. Linda I knew she had to be a part of our wedding! Dr. Linda is warm, kind, knowledgeable, and extremely talented. She partnered with my fiancé and I to create the most heartwarming, personal, moving, and loving wedding ceremony. Dr. Linda will always be a part of our extended wedding family.

Sent on 06/15/2018

Mike · Married on 07/07/2017

Dr. Linda Trott was our officient at our Wedding this past Friday at the 5 Crowns in Corona Del Mar.
    She was amazing, my wife wanted an English garden wedding and Dr. Trout was the perfect person. 5 stars on everything. Her professionalism was fantastic, her examples of vowes were spot on and all of guest raved at the choice of words and style.
    Cheers
    Dr. Trott

Sent on 07/09/2017

Stephanie · Married on 06/14/2014

Dr. Linda Trott officiated our wedding, and she was just lovely. Leading up to the wedding, we had an initial meeting where she walked us through a template for a ceremony and no joke - 40 pages of options that we could use to customize our ceremony to be truly "us." This was really impressive to me because other officiants had handed us two written-out ceremonies and basically just told us to choose. Felt somewhat cold and impersonal.

It took some work, but we narrowed down (and changed) all of the options into our perfect ceremony. At the end, it did feel like no other ceremony I had heard before. The day of the ceremony, Dr. Linda arrived with plenty of time to talk to both my groom and I before hand, our flower girl/ring bearer and our coordinators to make sure everything went smoothly.

During the ceremony, she was charming and warm. It doesn't hurt that she has a British accent that almost makes you feel like you're getting married in the English countryside. I had multiple people come up to me afterwards and compliment the ceremony. How thoughtful it is, how romantic it was and how personal it was. Usually people come up and compliment the food, the venue, how you look, etc - but I received the most compliments on the ceremony, which is why we were all there!

Dr. Linda also quickly handled getting our marriage licence signed by our witnesses without interrupting our photo time. Thank you Dr. Linda for a ceremony we'll never forget!

Sent on 06/23/2014

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

The Clergy Network Pricing

The Clergy Network Price Rates

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• The Clergy Network 1
    The Name Change kit For Brides By The Wedding Helpers
    Did you know.. Included when booking a Clergy Network of Southern California officiator is The Name Change kit For Brides By The Wedding Helpers. This bride name change helper includes software, on-line name change organizing and tracking, even change of marital status assistance for the groom. www.thenamechangekit.com or www.namechangemadeeasy.com Include in some Clergy Network of Southern California packages is a complimentary wedding planning web space.

• "Tamsen Photography"
    "Tamsen Photography" Wedding Photographers

Outstanding People I have knowen DR Brian and Dr Linda Trott and worked with them for over 12 years. They go above and beyond to take care of their couples.

• Crescent Bay Films
    Crescent Bay Films Wedding Videographers

The Clergy Network is a great resource for finding the perfect officiant for your wedding.

• Terra Laguna Beach
    Terra Laguna Beach Banquet Halls

I have worked with the Clergy Network for years and they have always been successful at making our wedding clients happy. They are nice people to work with and am always pleased to see them on our properties.

• Anaheim, 92807 See on map