Bradenton, FL 34209 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 28

About The Cinematic Moment

Videography from Los Angeles!

No wedding is ever the same, and people make all the difference. Working
in Reality Television for over ten years has given me the unique ability
to place cameras exactly where they need to be to capture all
your most important moments cinematically as they happen.

My specialty is making your wedding into a Music Video
that all of your friends and family will want to watch over and over again.
Whether you are planning the event that dreams are made
of or a simple backyard wedding, The Cinematic Moment
will tell your story in a very authentic remembered way.

No dream or destination is out of our reach,
please call today and talk with Ryan about your wedding video!

(716) 713-4886

greg1

• Videos 17

26 Reviews for The Cinematic Moment

George · Married on 11/22/2014

For over thirty years I produced TV commercials at a New York advertising agency. I have since retired to Tampa Florida, and when faced with the event of my daughter’s wedding, I screened sever sample reels to select a videographer. I selected Ryan Detzel and The Cinematic Moment. The wedding was in November of 2014. I never regretted that decision.
    Ryan and his assistant completely “snowed us” with the quality of their photography. Then when we saw the fabulous edit, we were even more impressed.
    But the most important part to me, as a producer, was that they were practically invisible during the event itself. They did not get in the way of the ceremony or the reception at all. I’ve been to a lot of weddings, and I have seen many videographers simply “take over” the occasion. This did not happen with Ryan.
    I would recommend him to anybody.

George Bragg

Brandon · Married on 10/04/2014

Ryan and his team at The Cinematic Moment could have not have been better. We decided to hire a photographer at the last minute and Ryan was very accommodating consider the tight schedule. The communication between Ryan and us was great and he was great with making sure to make note of the moments we wanted captured. When it came to our wedding day things couldn’t have gone smoother. Ryan and his staff did a great job of blending into the day’s activities. They were with us for more than 12 hours and given the final product it was time well spent. We highly recommended The Cinematic Moment to any couple for their wedding day.

Robin · Married on 09/27/2014

My, now husband, didn't want a videographer for our wedding. He said he never liked the way he looked on video. I finally put my foot down and partnered with Ryan. I could NOT be happier to have made this executive decision. Ryan was so much fun to be around all day. My bridal party and guests absolutely had a BLAST with him! He was so genuine... and fun... and caring. He worked with Joe and I and completely understood that we were pulled one thousand directions on our day. If I had to do it all over again, I would have booked Ryan SOONER.
    They worked so quickly. And fit right in with our environment. I can't believe we have the video in such a short amount of time!
    And my husband, the one who didn't want a video of the wedding... cried BOTH times that we watched it last night. Thank you! xoxo

The Cinematic Moment FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 3,500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,850.00
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Short Form, Storytelling
  • Which wedding events do you service? Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception
  • What videography services do you offer? High-Def Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage, Save The Date

• Ideal Design Events
    Ideal Design Events Wedding Planners

There is no one like Ryan to capture your wedding day. He is a joy to work with and an amazing artist. The video you receive from Ryan brings you right back to the moments and emotions of your wedding day, He creates an heirloom for your family for years to come. He is talented beyond words and truly cares about what he does and the product that he delivers. I watch my brides videos over and over again and it never ceases to amaze me when I see the tender moments he captures. I see something new each time I watch them.

• Confetti Events
    Confetti Events Wedding Planners

Confetti Events loves working with The Cinematic Moment! Ryan is amazingly talented and a genius behind the camera! The best money you have ever spent - guaranteed! Our Brides just love Ryan!!

• Bradenton, 34209 See on map