About The Cigar Guys

Celebrating 10 years, The Cigar Guys International is the trusted Cigar Event company for major corporations, luxury event planners, non-profits and over 1000 brides and grooms.

Our Nationwide Ambassador team is focused on ensuring that your guests have a great cigar experience- helping your guests choose from our Cigar Bar options, or chatting about cigars, tobacco and the cigar lifestyle while your guests watch their cigars being rolled in front of them- a great cigar makes a great party!

Started from a blog, The Cigar Guys has grown to be the largest Cigar Event company in the country, hosting events for corporate clients including Google and Oakley in California, CNN in New York and Versace of Atlanta. “Cigars make the perfect addition to every event”, says President, Founder and CEO Alex Lukoff. “We’ve celebrated with baby showers, school fundraisers, bar mitzvah’s and over 1000 weddings- there’s never a bad time to have a cigar!”

What people around the world love about cigars isn't the tobacco or the artistry of the rolling- it's bonding over a cigar with your friends, relatives, or business associates, while being served by a friendly, engaging, knowledgeable Cigar Ambassador. If your guest only smokes 3 - 5 cigars per year at special events and celebrations, make sure that your event is the one they remember!

“It’s not about the cigar- it’s about the experience”, says Lukoff. “Most people don’t remember the first cigar the smoke, but they remember who they were with and what they were doing. It’s our goal to make sure that our client’s guests remember their event!”

Follow The Cigar Guys on

The Cigar Guys 6
The Cigar Guys 7
  • Meghan

Meghan · Married on 09/07/2019

Great surprise and experience for my guests

I decided to surprise my fiancé at our rehearsal dinner with a cigar roller. this company was amazing and i am so glad i selected to work with them. They made all of our guests feel like VIPs. they were extremely knowledgeable about their product and process, helped my guests make selections and helped newbies like me learn what to do to smoke a cigar. Everyone raved about the surprise and their set up looked amazing. it was a little more than i originally wanted to spend but the experience and service was completely worth it. Highly recommend them.

Sent on 09/13/2019
    The Cigar Guys 8

Joanna Kelly · Married on 12/01/2018

Great cigars

I purchased a box of cigars for my fiance and he absolutely loved it. The prices were great for the quality and quantity of the cigars that you receive and I must say that it was a delight seeing my fiance face be happy with what I purchased. I will definitely be buying more in the future.

Sent on 10/24/2018