Tampa, FL 33694 Map · Phone number
  • Photos
  • Real Weddings 1

2 Reviews for The Centre Club

Lynn · Married on 10/25/2014

I can't say enough about this venue and it's staff. First off, it is a beautiful location with easy/free parking. The food was so good- we opted for the filet and the grouper and our guests raved about both. The wedding coordinator, Melissa, was just amazing. Even on the details that I forgot... she filled in all of the little and not so little details... She also just makes you feel so at ease about the entire process. We had our ceremony in one room, then all the guests moved easily into the next room for cocktails, followed by the reception in the next room over. Our guests loved the separate bar area to relax and socialize where it wasn't quite as loud as the dance party going on in the reception area. The venue and staff were just PERFECT. I can't say enough good things... they even brought all the cards and gifts to our room at the Intercontinental - One less thing to even think about. They even left 2 dinners and wedding cake for us in our hotel room!

Sent on 11/10/2014

Nichole · Married on 09/20/2014

3.0

This venue is simply breathtaking! Initially we dealt with Robby and he was so wonderful. He moved to Texas and we were put in touch with Melissa Davidson. We were actually ready to sign a contract and select this venue but had a few reservations. The club was about to undergo extensive remodeling and they really couldn't tell us when it would start, when it would end and what the overall look would be once it was completed so we just really didn't want to commit to them since they were honest enough to provide that they were really unaware of actual dates. The food was fairly good here and again just beautiful. I know it sounds weird but the bathrooms were gorgeous. The only thing I really didn't care for was that any of my guests that smoked had to go one floor down to smoke. I just didn't like that at all.
    Overall though this is a beautiful place to get married.

Sent on 10/06/2014