2998 North River Road, New Hope, PA 18938 Map · Phone number
Guest capacity 75 to 150
Availability Check your date

About The Centre Bridge Inn

The Centre Bridge Inn is the perfect location to make your wedding the ultimate experience. Our new terrace places your ceremony two stories above the picturesque Delaware River; and the same incredible view can be seen from every table in our new dining room. Add to that our quaint, rustic inn with it's old world charm and you have a beautiful venue - a real must see!

Follow The Centre Bridge Inn on

Outdoor view of The Centre Bridge Inn
66d39b59a1b73cff 1527525228 e3c667c8b11ebcba 1527525224419 2 6D9D8CB3 1E88 423D

51 Reviews for The Centre Bridge Inn

Laura · Married on 05/27/2017

My wedding (5/27/17) at the Centre Bridge Inn was perfect. First of all, the wedding day from beginning to end went without a single problem (known by me). In the weeks leading up to the wedding Jerry was easily reached and always answered my questions no matter how meaningless they were. On the wedding day, Jerry and his staff transformed the Centre Bridge Inn to exactly what I imagined. My husband and I live in Oklahoma, so it was difficult for us to plan and arrange meetings being so far away. Jerry was accommodating to on the phone conversations and meeting when we would be in town. Leading up to the wedding and on the wedding day, he made my family and friends his top priority. I didn’t have to worry about a single aspect on my wedding day. Everything from the cake, to decorations for the tables, and terrace were where we asked them to be and looked beautiful. I would wholeheartedly recommend the Centre Bridge Inn to couples that are looking for a romantic, rustic, and family and friends oriented venue. The terrace was perfect for the ceremony, the food was great, and the dance floor decorated with string lights was unique and fun for my guests.
    Thanks to the Centre Bridge Inn for all of their help and making my wedding incredibly special.

It was the most PERFECT place for a wedding and reception ! Everyone was so nice, professional, fun and really cared about
    our special day.

Jennie · Married on 12/12/2015

Amazing! Flawless! Gorgeous! Effortless! Melissa & her staff at CBI were phenomenal. We had a last minute request to move our ceremony and cocktail hour outside (in winter), and our request was accommodated. The decor was beautiful, food top shelf, service impeccable, and the 6 rooms we rented were all wonderful. I was stressed, but on our day, Melissa took over, handling our flower girls, food service, everything. I was able to relax, knowing CBI did everything. The entertainment vendor (Bob Egan) & cake vendor that CBI uses exclusively are the BEST, and relieved me of searching for one. Being able to relax & enjoy a cocktail after the party in the main floor area with friends was priceless. When we were done, we retreated up the stairs to our amazing, colonial-era rooms with modern baths and TVs. All views were different, but spectacular. Breakfast in the Inn with just our guests the following a.m. was a treat too - food was delicious (as ALWAYS), service by Nick grand, and waterfront view made the ending as good as the whole day before! I cannot say enough about the venue: decor, rooms, food, professional handling of details, excellent food & service...I recommend stopping by to check this place out!!!!

The Centre Bridge Inn FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 2,000.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 500.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Chairs, China, Clean Up, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Set Up, Tables
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering? Cake Cutting, Server(s), Wedding Cake
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), House Liquor, House Wine, Open Bar, Premium Liquor
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 150
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 75
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 4
  • Describe your venue: Inn/B&B, Restaurant, Waterfront
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Scenic Views
  • What event services do you offer? Accommodations, All Inclusive Packages, Bar Services, Cake, Catering Services, Clean Up, Event Planner, Wifi
  • What catering services do you offer? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, French Service, Hors d'oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings
  • What months are included in your peak season? September, October, November
  • What months are included in your off-peak season? January, February, March, April, May

• Philadelphia String Quartet
    Philadelphia String Quartet Wedding Musicians

Very polite and very easy to work with. Beautiful location and well organized. Would recommend to all! It was a pleasure to work with you!

• Mark Bryan Designs
    Mark Bryan Designs Wedding Florists

Amazing views of the river await each bride and all their guests at this charming inn. We love working at the space and fine the staff so helpful and creative.

• Lindsey Reed Photography LLC
    Lindsey Reed Photography LLC Wedding Photographers

We have been able to work with Centre Bridge Inn and their wonderful staff more times than we can count. We have been so impressed with every single wedding we have shot at this venue. The staff is wonderfully organized and diligent. The wedding coordinators are the best I have seen at any other venue. The service received at this venue is beyond words. Melissa and her team are very detail oriented so every detail of your wedding day will be executed exactly how you wish. We love working with this wedding venue and I recommend this site to any of my brides past and present. Lindsey Reed Photography

• 2998 North River Road New Hope, PA 18938 See on map