2998 North River Road, New Hope, PA 18938 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 2
  • Events 1

About The Centre Bridge Inn

We thank you for your interest in hosting your wedding at Centre Bridge Inn. We offer informative tours of the Inn and look forward to meeting with you!

Centre Bridge Inn includes eight inn rooms, an outdoor terrace for your ceremony and cocktails and the river room where the wedding reception is held. Centre Bridge Inn makes for a wonderful wedding location due to its historical charm and breathtaking river front view. The Inn has remained at its crossroad location for over 300 years!

If you would like to discuss your wedding plans in further detail or if you have any questions, please contact us at weddingscbi@comcast.net or reach us by phone at (215)- 862-2048. We look forward to hearing from you soon!

Follow The Centre Bridge Inn on

• Real Weddings 20

52 Reviews for The Centre Bridge Inn

Jackie Allem · Married on 10/13/2018

Wonderful experience all around

Centre bridge inn took care of everything. They were patient, kind, knowledgeable, recommended awesome vendors, and made our wedding day run super smoothly. They worked with us when we tried to create a vegan option for dinner and made it work. Food was great, the venue size was perfect. The view of the river was amazing when we got married on the back patio. Christina blanco was our event planner who worked at center bridge and she was great. The only thing I’d say is that the room I stayed in could use some updating- it was the Garber Suite I believe. It was perfect for getting ready in bc it was huge and had lots of mirrors but the bathroom is super outdated. Could use a little love. And maybe a new bed. But everything else was perfect. I would definitely recommend Centre bridge inn for your wedding. Absolutely. Oh! And everyone said the dancing at our wedding topped others they have been to and I contribute that to the dj Centre bridge recommended and the ambiance of their space and intimate dance floor. Since the tables didn’t surround the dance floor you didn’t feel like people were staring at you- guests were more likely to dance. It was a serious party! So good!

Sent on 05/02/2019

Laura · Married on 05/27/2017

My wedding (5/27/17) at the Centre Bridge Inn was perfect. First of all, the wedding day from beginning to end went without a single problem (known by me). In the weeks leading up to the wedding Jerry was easily reached and always answered my questions no matter how meaningless they were. On the wedding day, Jerry and his staff transformed the Centre Bridge Inn to exactly what I imagined. My husband and I live in Oklahoma, so it was difficult for us to plan and arrange meetings being so far away. Jerry was accommodating to on the phone conversations and meeting when we would be in town. Leading up to the wedding and on the wedding day, he made my family and friends his top priority. I didn’t have to worry about a single aspect on my wedding day. Everything from the cake, to decorations for the tables, and terrace were where we asked them to be and looked beautiful. I would wholeheartedly recommend the Centre Bridge Inn to couples that are looking for a romantic, rustic, and family and friends oriented venue. The terrace was perfect for the ceremony, the food was great, and the dance floor decorated with string lights was unique and fun for my guests.
    Thanks to the Centre Bridge Inn for all of their help and making my wedding incredibly special.

Sent on 06/24/2017

It was the most PERFECT place for a wedding and reception ! Everyone was so nice, professional, fun and really cared about
    our special day.

Sent on 05/12/2016

The Centre Bridge Inn Pricing

The Centre Bridge Inn Price Rates

The Centre Bridge Inn FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 2,000.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 1,000.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season? $ 1,000.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season? $ 1,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Chairs, China, Clean Up, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Set Up, Tables
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering? Cake Cutting, Server(s), Wedding Cake
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 20.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), House Liquor, House Wine, Open Bar, Premium Liquor
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 150
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 100
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 4
  • Describe your venue: Art Gallery, Banquet Hall, Historic Building, Inn/B&B, Restaurant, Waterfront
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Scenic Views
  • What event services do you offer? Accommodations, All Inclusive Packages, Bar Services, Cake, Catering Services, Clean Up, Event Planner, Wifi
  • What catering services do you offer? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, French Service, Hors d'oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, Liquor License, Signature Drink
  • What event items are available? Chairs, Dance Floor, Furniture, Tables
  • What months are included in your peak season? September, October, November
  • What months are included in your off-peak season? January, February, March, April, May

Real Weddings

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• The Centre Bridge Inn 1
    -10%
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples
  • The Centre Bridge Inn 2
    2019 Reduced Pricing

Wedding Discount of $99 per person plus tax and gratuity for any available dates left in 2019.

1 Event

2998 North River Road, New Hope, Philadelphia

Bridal Shower

• Philadelphia String Quartet
    Philadelphia String Quartet Wedding Musicians

Very polite and very easy to work with. Beautiful location and well organized. Would recommend to all! It was a pleasure to work with you!

• Mark Bryan Designs
    Mark Bryan Designs Wedding Florists

Amazing views of the river await each bride and all their guests at this charming inn. We love working at the space and fine the staff so helpful and creative.

• Lindsey Reed Photography LLC
    Lindsey Reed Photography LLC Wedding Photographers

We have been able to work with Centre Bridge Inn and their wonderful staff more times than we can count. We have been so impressed with every single wedding we have shot at this venue. The staff is wonderfully organized and diligent. The wedding coordinators are the best I have seen at any other venue. The service received at this venue is beyond words. Melissa and her team are very detail oriented so every detail of your wedding day will be executed exactly how you wish. We love working with this wedding venue and I recommend this site to any of my brides past and present. Lindsey Reed Photography

• 2998 North River Road New Hope, PA, 18938 See on map