$1,500
Day-Of, Full, Partial

About The Celebration Place, Inc.

Weddings Are Our Favorite, Let Us Help With Yours! You find the man, we've got the plan.

We are your one stop wedding and party shop! We carry an extensive line of rental items for weddings and events. We carry, in stock, tables, chairs, tents, candlebras, centerpieces, dishes, columns, archways, and much more. We love helping people with their events. Call us and talk to Misty, she can help with anything! Contact us at 850-215-7278 or email us at reservations@thecelebrationplace.com. We also encourage you to go to our website, www.thecelebrationplace.com, and check out the gallery and fill your shopping cart with all of the items you wish to rent and we will email you a quote! We offer wedding planning and many other services to make your day easy and beautiful! Call or contact us today!!

Your wedding is the biggest day of your life! The easiest way we can help you is in person or on the phone. We can give you more options and help that way! Please call!! 850-215-7278

Categories: Wedding Rental, Wedding Planner

Regions serviced: Mobile

Follow The Celebration Place, Inc. on

51 Reviews for The Celebration Place, Inc.

User Photos
+11
Photos
Ceremony (2)
Reception (2)
Rehearsal Dinner (1)
Partial Planning (1)
Destination (1)

Misty and the Celebration Place team made my dream wedding come true!! From months planning before the wedding to keeping everyone calm and on schedule the day of, I couldn’t have asked for a better planner. She helped me pick and choose what I really wanted, spent hours patiently talking and planning with me, and turned my wedding venue into EXACTLY what I had dreamed it up to be. Not a single detail was overlooked! I will be forever grateful to the Celebration Place for making my wedding day beyond magical. Everyone that I talked to raved about how beautiful everything was. Thank you Misty and CP!!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Kristen, 12/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Wedding Planning

Super smooth process from start to finish!

View Vendor Response

Baby Showers Milestones

15 Photos

5 VIDEOS

4 ENDORSEMENTS
I highly recommend Misty Curtis and The Celebration Place. Whenever I get the opportunity to work with Misty, I can always count on things going smoothly and looking beautiful. Misty is the most pleasant person to work with, and she is always smiling! She takes great pride in her work and puts on a beautiful display as an event planner. From rentals to the "celebration", it can be done at The Celebration Place!

I have done several weddings with The Celebration Place. Misty and her group of hard working and knowledgable people, will see to it that your wedding is perfect!

Your one-stop-shop for wedding necessities!

Events

1569 Chandlee Ave, Panama City, FL 32405   See On Map
850-215-7278 (phone)
The Celebration Place, Inc. is a wedding Planning and Event Rental Company from Panama City servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Destin, 30A, and Port St. Joe. The Celebration Place, Inc. is a professional planner that has been part of the Emerald Coast wedding industry since 1999 specializing in weddings, beach weddings, wedding planning, event rentals, coordination, design and decor, set up and clean up, decorating, beach packages.