The Candy Brigade

Somersville, CT View map

How would you categorize your product offerings?

Custom

What items are available?

Edible Treats

Are you able to meet clients in person to showcase your product?

Is there a minimum order requirement?

• Elizabeth
    Liz Married on 10/05/2019
    Vicki and Gina created the most gorgeous candy table in our colors with our fave candies. The line for the candy table was longer than the line for the bar all night long! Everyone enjoyed getting some sweet treats to take home! These ladies do candy right!!
    Nancy Married on 08/25/2018
    We used the Candy Brigade for my daughter's Sweet 16 this past weekend. This was the best candy bar I have ever seen. All of our guests were amazed at the beautiful arrangement. Vicki and Gina are absolutely wonderful to work with and everything looked perfect. I can't wait for the next event so I can use them again!
    Maria Married on 11/11/2016
    Looking for an absolutely 'GORGEOUS" candy table? LOOK NO FURTHER!!! Vicki and her daughter Gina has set up the most beautiful candy table that my guest couldn't get over it. We did a Tiffany theme and everything was perfectly blinged out and custom labeled. If you visit her on Facebook or on the web you will see what I mean. Will definitely do business with them again in the near future!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

KiSSandMaKeUp KiSSandMaKeUp Wedding Hair & Makeup

When meeting the lovely ladies of The Candy Brigade at a bridal show, and seeing their beautiful Tiffany * CO. themed candy bar, I knew I needed them for my wedding! Of course they out did themselves for my wedding and created the candy bar I envisioned, and beyond. More recently I've had the pleasure of working with The Candy Brigade on several styled shoots as well as an NBC TV segment. Their candy buffets get more beautiful every time I see them. The pay attention to every creative detail and also have such a wide variety of candy and treas too! I highly recomend The Candy Brigade for your next event.

Somersville, CT, 06072
Location of (The Candy Brigade)

Other vendors in Hartford for your wedding