Gilbert, AZ 85297 Map · Phone number

About The Cake Smith

The Cake Smith specializes in custom crafted artisan confections. All orders are made from scratch and with the highest quality goods.

Consultations are set up by appointment only.

All cakes are custom designed, a phone consultation,
e-mail or in-person consultation will ensure you are getting exactly what you want for your event.

Any cake displayed can be custom made to accommodate any number of guests as well as any colors desired.

BridalShowerCupcakes

7 Reviews for The Cake Smith

1 User photo

The Cake Smith 1

Steven · Married on 04/27/2018

Jody made the most amazing beach themed wedding cake for my bride & I this past weekend (4/27)! Design, flavors and taste were wonderful. Our wedding guests raved over all three.
    If you're in the market for awesome 'themed cake' goodness. To use the vernacular:
    "The Cake Smith" kills it in the cake game! They should absolutely be your first choice!

Sent on 04/29/2018
    The Cake Smith 2

Aleshia · Married on 11/23/2012

The cupcakes and the 8” Bride and Groom cake that were made by Jodi "The Cake Smith" were amazing!! I loved that we were able to customize our flavors and the tasting was done in the comfort of our own home. Our guests had 4 tantalizing cupcake flavors to choose from; Pumpkin Spice Cupcake with Cream Cheese Frosting, Red Velvet Cupcake with Cream Cheese Filling and White Chocolate Godiva Frosting, Vanilla Cupcake with Chocolate Orange Ganache Frosting & Vanilla Cupcake with Lemon Butter cream Frosting. The pricing was very competitive, actually less expensive than “Sprinkles”, “Mind over Batter”, etc. The professionalism and ease of working with Jodi made for one less stress of my wedding planning experience. I would also highly recommend allowing Jodi to build the cupcake tree for you for presentation. I decided to purchase a tree from thecupcaketree.com and although it seemed inexpensive (probably ended up costing the same if not more after decorating) and allowed me to decorate as I saw fit, it was nothing more than thin cardboard and not that sturdy when it came time to cut our 8” cake that topped the tower. Save yourself the time and worry and allow Jodi @ “The Cake Smith” to fully cover your wedding dessert needs.

Sent on 01/22/2013

Julie · Married on 05/19/2012

Jody provided excellent service and her cakes were delicious. She was accommodating of my schedule when we needed to meet, and provided sample cakes to help narrow down our choices. I would highly recommend Jody and her business; The Cake Smith for any cake needs.

Sent on 05/23/2012

• What services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Setup
  • Are you licensed by the state health department? Yes

• The Edge Salon
    The Edge Salon Wedding Hair & Makeup

The Cake Smith is an amazing cake decorating business here in the valley. I have known the owner for many years, and she always seems to amaze me with her talent, skill and attention to detail. She loves learning new techniques and will dive into any challenge that may appear. I know from working with this business that you will not be disappointed by her talents. I would recommend The Cake Smith for any event from weddings to birthday parties and more. If you want a gorgeous and unique cake, you found the right place.

• Gilbert, 85297 See on map