The Cake Pros

• That's a Cake?

9 Reviews for The Cake Pros

• R Yarnell

R yarnell · Married on 06/01/2019

Delicious cakes and desserts, but phenomenal scones! Great team to work with.

The cake pros really gave our wedding day a sweet ending! We had a beautiful cake with fresh strawberry filling and various desserts at the wedding and not only did they taste phenomenal, the Cake Pros crew was wonderful at setting everything up and decorating it. My favorite thing they make, however is scones. There aren't a lot of places here that truly make a great scone, but they are an exception. I always go out of my way to stop by the Schuylkill Haven shop when I'm even remotely in the area (I live 1.5 hrs away). For the wedding, we indulged in a fun tray of their mini scones for both the shower and day-of-wedding brunch. Yum!!

Thank you, Cake Pros, for being such a great partner in making this union special.

Sent on 06/03/2019

Samantha · Married on 05/12/2018

The Cake Pros did an excellent job on our wedding cake! They have such a wide variety of favor choices that made it difficult to pick what we liked best! I would recommend The Cake Pros for any occasion!

Sent on 07/29/2018

The Cake Pros did a great job creating our wedding cake to match our decor and colors from a picture we saw on the internet. We only did a two tier wedding cake to share with our immediate families so we also had them do a banana sheet cake and a vanilla with fresh strawberry filling sheet cake for our guests. All of these cakes tasted amazing as heard by our guests! They were also able to make some treats that I added last minute because I did not get around to baking at all. My only complaint is that the sheet cakes were so good that my husband and I only had a very small piece to share of the banana and none of the vanilla/strawberry filling because everyone enjoyed them so much. I would definitely recommend!

Sent on 08/29/2016