1909 Henderson Street, Columbia, SC 29201 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About The Cake Professor

Want a small and private wedding, in-town Columbia elopement, yet still beautiful and elegant? Our venue is for those who want a simple wedding that is more elegant and memorable than the court house or an elopement, yet do not want the hassle or costs of planning a wedding or hiring a professional planner. We offer all-inclusive weddings including your ceremony, photo book, refreshments, and two tier cake at all price levels from $498. See our deals page for more details.

Weddings at 1909 Henderson Street are hosted by Cake Professor, an award winning wedding cake bakery. For more information about Cake Professor, see their Wedding Wire information, photos, and reviews at https://www.weddingwire.com/biz/cake-professor-columbia/c070099451148d25.html

Last minute is our specialty.

wedding for
photo
Cupcakes
Cupcakes
Couple's photo
Either yellow cafe chairs or white folding chairs may be used for your ceremony. White paper...
wedding for

1 Reviews for The Cake Professor

Shacoya · Married on 01/11/2015

My husband and I were just ready to be married. Spending tons of money and time on planning a large wedding didn't appeal to either of us. Weddings at 1909 Henderson Street took care of everything for our cute little wedding. I put my full trust in the cake professors and was not disappointed. They provided my beautiful flowers, gorgeous wedding photos, delicious cakes and treats, and patiently accommodated our "lively" family and friends. It was a very personalized wedding reflecting both my husband and I down to the library checkout cards that read, "I still believe in 398.2," for our guests to write down their well wishes. 398.2 is the Dewey Decimal code for fairy tale books. I use to volunteer in a library, and my husband and I go to the library at least once a week together. It's thoughtful touches like that which made our wedding day that much more special.

Sent on 01/30/2015

The Cake Professor's reply:

It was our pleasure to host your wedding. We loved working with you and wish you many years of happiness1

The Cake Professor FAQ

• What food and beverage items are available? Linens

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• The Cake Professor 1
    Complete Small Wedding Package $498
    Complete small and romantic wedding. As simple or formal as you need. Ceremony and Reception at 1909 Henderson Street in the Robert Mills Historic District. Photo Book, silk bouquet for bride to carry during ceremony, walk down the aisle to wedding music. Tea Sandwiches or Gourmet Fruit and Cheese tray for 10 guests, and lemonade or sweet tea. Two tier wedding cake from the Cake Professor. Other options available to make the ceremony yours including white chairs, lighted fountain, and more.

• 1909 Henderson Street Columbia, 29201 See on map