1436 Wealthy St, Grand Rapids, MI 49506 Map · Phone number

54 Reviews for The Cakabakery

1 User photo

The Cakabakery 1

Molly · Married on 08/11/2018

Cannot say enough good things about The Cakabakery. Jason and his daughter Alex were an absolute dream to work with. They get so much business but Alex really took the time to make me feel important and special, what bride doesn't want that on her wedding day! Believe me when I say their cake is PHENOMENAL. The cake flavor choices and frosting selection are endless. Our cake tasting experience was so much fun. And our actual wedding cake was simply gorgeous. Honestly, they were the only bakery we looked into but after tasting the cake and meeting the staff, we didn't even need to look anywhere else. Highly, highly recommend!

Sent on 09/28/2018

Ally · Married on 06/09/2018

The Cakabakery team did the most amazing job with both our wedding cake and groomsman cake. They were a dream to work with! We had 3 flavors (carrot, vanilla, and chocolate) all of which were incredible. They were on time and we are still to this day getting compliments on how amazing the cake was. Wish I could have another piece right now! I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for an amazing cake!

Sent on 06/21/2018

Emily · Married on 06/03/2018

We loved Cakabakery! They were easy to work with, our cake looked exactly the way we hoped, and everyone said the cake was really good! The almond cake was especially delicious. We got a small two-tier cake and a dozen cupcakes.

Sent on 06/19/2018