The Bridesmaid's Store

• Belle Saison Bridal
  • Couture Bridal Alterations

13 Reviews for The Bridesmaid's Store

Hayley · Married on 08/15/2015

My experiences with bridesmaids dresses have all been pretty bad....so I wanted to make sure that my bridesmaids did not have any trouble with their dresses. The bridesmaid store was so incredibly helpful. They have a HUGE selection of dresses and really know what they are talking about when it comes to sizes. All my girls were very happy with their sizes and the dresses (mori lee) looked absolutely beautiful!

Sent on 08/30/2015

Danielle · Married on 07/31/2010

I let my bridesmaids have a voice when it came to the dresses and I was 100% okay with them picking different dresses. Our first stop during our dress shopping trip was to The Bridesmaid Store. They had a huge variety of dresses and the sales associates made the process really easy. I kept my opinions to myself because I wanted the girls to pick dresses that they felt comfortable in, and they all ended up falling in love with the same dress! Ordering the dresses was really easy even though all of the bridesmaids lived out of town. The dresses were $50 less at The Bridesmaid Store than other Mori Lee retailers in Austin.

Sent on 08/30/2010

Stephanie · Married on 11/22/2009

I loved the bridesmaid store in Austin. The staff was incredibly helpful and responsive to what I was wanting. They showed me everything they had. I ended up loving a sample gown that was on sale for half off the original price, which made the experience even better. I got a beautiful gown for a great price and got to leave the store with it!

Sent on 12/12/2009

Real Weddings

• Austin See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (The Bridesmaid's Store)