Smyrna, GA 30082 Map · Phone number

About The Bride's Made

The Bride's Made is a wedding and event planning company. We provide a range of customizable consulting services depending on client needs. Our vision and mission is #makememories

Follow The Bride's Made on

Groom
ac1bf75f7b259d23 1470543489607 1038227210101507517464839378569551150900200o

8 Reviews for The Bride's Made

Alison · Married on 05/27/2018

Phaedra and her team are absolutely flawless - from planning support and guidance to day-of execution, our experience working with The Brides’ Made was perfect. Phaedra is coordinated, quick-to-respond, and SO MUCH FUN. Whether you need a full wedding planner, day of coordinator, or all-around terrific hype-woman, Phaedra should be your go-to for a perfect wedding day! We are so glad we selected Phaedra and her team for our wedding and highly recommend her to others.

Sent on 06/04/2018

KRISTIN · Married on 03/31/2018

My husband and I had our dream wedding March 2018 and we are soooo fortunate to have met Phaedra and had her and her team assist in ensuring our wedding day was a everything we ever imagined!!! We met Phaedra while touring another venue...ALONE. She was there with a client and my husband was eaves dropping in on their conversation. He asked that venue for her information and I am so glad that he did. Phaedra assisted us with EVERYTHING. Catering options, photography/videography recs, wedding cake, décor/floral consultations, venue tours and even the little things that you don't think about...she made sure that we were prepared. Phaedra and her team made sure to give me tasks and "to do's" in increments to help me not feel overwhelmed (its A TON of work). On the day of she made sure that we stayed on schedule and handled all of the behind the scene things. You can find our pics online...our wedding was a fairy tale and 'The Brides Made' is a huge reason behind its success. If you're second guessing whether you should give her a call, think no more you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 07/02/2018

ANGELA · Married on 09/03/2017

Phaedra was absolutely awesome. I can’t find the words to express how grateful I am for her outstanding work. She took care of everything. She was professional and helpful. She made sure my daughter’s wedding was perfect. Her team took care of all of our needs. I would highly recommend her and her team.

Sent on 11/04/2017

The Bride's Made FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Cultural, Destination, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 2