80184 Catalina Dr., Indio, CA 92203 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About The Bride and I

Our name really says it all. I founded this company under one basic principal... wedding coordination that involves two very important people, You and Me!

Weddings are extremely personal events and it undoubtedly takes the personal touches of a bride and groom along with the experience and expertise of a wedding professional to make them unforgettable and effortless. In short, your wedding needs YOU, and you need ME.
You need someone who can not only watch over your vision, but also you're hard earned dollars. I created this service so that my clients could experience the best of both worlds understanding weddings need the attention of full service planner does not mean couples should have to pay thousands dollars to be properly taken care of.

Unfortunately not all couples have the luxury of being able to devote 100% of their time to wedding planning and we can't all afford thousands of dollars to hire someone to do it for us. What is a BRIDE to do??

The goal for all of my clients is to offer an affordable service that gives peace of mind throughout the planning process and wedding day. It is my sincere desire that my clients walk away feeling as though hiring The Bride and I was the best decision they made, knowing that I truly do care about them, their wedding, and their future together.

300Riviera
ffe73af0b8d17201 1262643127135 BridgetCraig1107
BridgetCraig1032

8 Reviews for The Bride and I

Jenny · Married on 05/04/2013

April was amazing helping me through the details of my wedding the final weeks before. She took care of everything so I didnt have to worry at all...She was awesome. Lauren and Jenny coordinated my wedding and they did such a great job. The wedding was PERFECT and I would have no idea if there was a problem because they took care of EVERYTHING! They were amazing. If you are getting married you need to use The Bride and I....it was so worth the money and they really made my wedding the wedding of my dreams. Thank you for all your hard work!

Sent on 05/23/2013

amber · Married on 11/05/2011

I love April! And seriously don't know what I would have done without her. We were planning the wedding mostly ourselves so April with The Bride and I was the perfect person to hire. Not only does she have several contacts in the Palm Springs area, she has relationships with several of the venues and knows the staff, etc. All of this and more is what makes The Bride and I more than capable of being your day of planner. On our wedding day, we pretty much got the latest instruction from April on where to be and when, etc. etc. This all may not sound like much, but trust me you don't want to be doing this yourself the day of the wedding, or having a friend or family member doing it either. You want to enjoy every moment. She made sure our entire reception was set up better than I could have imagined. And she was right there whenver I needed her, like when my bustle broke. There was April, armed with safety pins to fix me right up and get me back out on the dance floor. Having a day of planner is SO worth it. And hiring The Bride and I is even better.

Sent on 12/07/2011

Jennifer · Married on 03/06/2010

April is wonderful and you will feel so relaxed and confident knowing she is on your team. I hired April because I planned my desert wedding from L.A. and I didn't want my mother or bridesmaids to be worried about last minute details. You THINK you know what these details will be but you don't and though April was my "day-of" coordinator she was so available to me even though I shot her many emails a day and when it came down to the final days she was way ahead of me- and I was super organized. I think some people think hiring a wedding planner is an "extra" but is is very important and no one should be without that kind of expertise and support. April is just terrific and she gets along so well with everyone- from reticent ring-bearers to my elderly relatives to my sometimes MIA vendors. My wedding was incredible and all the follow through- including packing up the personal items, bills, tips, cut-off times, private moments for my NEW HUSBAND and I was managed beautifully by April.

Sent on 04/06/2010

Award

The Bride and I FAQ

• What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• The Bride and I 1
    Complimentary Save The Date Postcards
    A Very Special Offer……….. The Bride and I in conjunction with Tasha Rae Designs would like to announce, A Very Special Offer for all booking clients, Complimentary Save the Dates! These beautiful post card style Save~the~dates are custom designed for each couple and are the perfect way to announce your big day! Over $100.00 in savings Contact april@thebrideandi.com for more information.

• Katie McGihon Photography
    Katie McGihon Photography Wedding Photographers

We have loved working with April of The Bride and I. She is very calm under pressure, organized, and as sweet as pie. We truly appreciate her attention to detail and the flawless communication she provides to her clients, and the vendors she is working with. We can't wait to work with her for years to come!

• 80184 Catalina Dr. Indio, 92203 See on map