The Bridal Team by Sulimay's

The Bridal Team by Sulimay's

About The Bridal Team by Sulimay's

The Bridal Team at Sulimay's adds beauty and inspiration to the most important day of your life!

The Bridal Team at Sulimay's consists of Professional Hair Stylists and Makeup Artists that are experienced and extremely talented.  We share passion for our craft and understand the importance of our role in your special day.  Your morning will start with Hair and Makeup, but it's more than that.  We create a relaxing and inspirational environment so that everyone can enjoy their morning while getting glamorous.  We listen!  Of course as the Bride you are our special focus that day but every member of your bridal party is important to us as well.  We will listen to exactly what you want and will use our professionalism and talent to achieve it.  Our goal to to keep your day running smoothly while making each and every one of you look and feel amazing!

Categories: Wedding Hair & Makeup

Haircuts (1)
On-Site Hair (1)
Eye Makeup (1)
Natural Makeup (1)

I went to Sulimay's in Manayunk for the hair and makeup for me, my bridal party and my mom on my wedding day. They did an amazing job and everyone looked beautiful. It was the perfect start to my big day. I 100% recommend them to any bride!

Profile Picture Darbi, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Hair Trial, Updos/Styling, Fake Lashes, Wedding Party Makeup, Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Salon

Alexis and Tara of Sulimay's Hair Design provided hair and make up services for my wedding and I could not have been more impressed with their work! They traveled to our hotel so it was stress free the morning of my wedding! Each of my bridesmaids, MOG, MOB, and flower girl looked gorgeous with unique styles that complemented their look. The make up that Alexis did was gorgeous, soft, and natural. Not only did everyone look and feel like movie stars, the hair and make up lasted all day and night, even in the light rain! Alexis and Tara did an amazing job and were so sweet to work with! The salon is local and everyone who works there is down to earth and so friendly. Do not miss out on this hidden gem of a salon in the heart of Fairmount!

Profile Picture Aften, 5/17/13, 6 Reviews