The Bridal Tapestry (Professional Alterations & Steaming Services)

The Bridal Tapestry (Professional Alterations & Steaming Services)

Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

13 Reviews for The Bridal Tapestry (Professional Alterations & Steaming Services)

User Photos
todo alt text
Bride (1)
Undergarments (1)
Veils (1)

Barbara was absolutely wonderful to work with! She was such a professional, so friendly, fair pricing, and she got me in just one month before my Wedding day! I really appreciated her flexibility, that’s rare to find with anything Wedding related.

Barbara taught me all about bustles, how to hem a Wedding dress (what length I would want), taught me about my train, about Wedding traditions I hadn't heard of, and answered all the questions I had about being a bride! She was so kind, sweet, and really made me feel Wedding ready! The dress came out perfect, she did an amazing job, with a short turn-around. I HIGHLY recommend Barbara! She made my Wedding dress dreams come true.

Photo of The Bridal Tapestry (Professional Alterations & Steaming Services) in Buda, TX
Profile Picture Kelly, 11/3/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Veils, Undergarments, Bride

Barbara did a great job with my wedding dress. I lost a lot of weight some weeks before my wedding and she managed to make time with short notice to work on my dress, would definitely recommend her to anyone.

Profile Picture Ahisamac, 4/1/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I was very happy with Barbra and her work on my dress. My dress was 2 sizes too big (I bought it at a mark down store). She altered it to fit me perfectly! I had a bad experience taking my dress to Triana Tailors for a quote (for $1300). Barbra looked at my dress and told me it shouldn't ever cost that much! She has so much experience with wedding dresses. I knew she was going to take care of me. I love that her business is run out of her home because I felt very relaxed. I was also the only person there with her, so I felt like I had her undivided attention. I had to reschedule several fitting due to my work schedule and she was always willing to work with me to get me in ASAP. The day before our wedding I needed someone to press my groom's tux (Men's Warehouse apparently does not do this....that's another story). I sent Barb a text and she told me I could drop it off that day and pick it up the next morning.

The only complaint I have and it is really not that big of a deal. The final fitting Barbra mentioned putting 2 extra points on my bustle because the bottom layer was hanging lower than the top. When I went to pick the dress up I assumed this had been done. It wasn't until the day of the wedding that someone commented on it because the layer underneath was dragging a tad even though it was bustled. The dress still looked amazing and I know if I had noticed sooner she would have fixed it in a heartbeat.

With that said I am very happy with how everything turned out! She did a wonderful job with all of the details on my dress. I had so many compliments on how great my dress looked and I felt so comfortable in it!

Profile Picture Laura, 4/3/16, 7 Reviews