The Bridal Salon of San Antonio

17020 Hwy 281 North, Suite 100 (for GPS input 17020 San Pedro Ave), San Antonio, TX 78232 Map · Phone number

About The Bridal Salon of San Antonio

The Bridal Salon of San Antonio is located in the epicenter of the regions fashion savvy clientele, at 17020 Hwy 281 N. Suite 100.

Lifestyle is vibrant within the population they appeal to, and it is somewhat unusual by Eastern standards. Traditionally their brides-to-be and debutantes come to a fitting straight from a South Texas quail shoot on a family ranch, dressed in jeans, a monogrammed khaki shirt, and custom made boots. Or they may arrive at our companion photography studio, Billo Smith, in tennis togs, or cut-offs, to change into lavish Fiesta San Antonio-Duchess of the Royal Court gown and be photographed for the full color sections that appear in the local and regional newspapers for this major annual ritual.

The Bridal Salon of San Antonio is a family owned and operated business with a heart for San Antonio. “We are native to San Antonio and understand the diverse cultures. Our principal focus is constant; to make each brides and debutantes experience in selecting her gown a positive, and enjoyable occasion for everyone involved. Obviously it is working. Mothers and daughters we have outfitted come back bringing other branches of their families because they are comfortable with us.” says buyer, Amy Wells.

The Bridal Salon of San Antonio is all the buzz in New York. Many designers are approaching them asking to be the exclusive designer in their Salon. They have acquired exclusivity with Vera Wang Bridal, Jim Hjlem designed by Franchesca Pritera, , Suzanne Ermann of Paris, Tomasina, Amsale, Kenneth Poole, and recently the Reem Acre Rose line, and many more. Besides the best designer gowns, the salon offers beautiful bridesmaids gowns by designers such as Vera Wang Maids, Watters and Watters, Dessy, After Six, Amsale, and Jim Hjelm. “When choosing bridesmaids gowns at market, only the best styles will do for our fashion discriminating consumers. Gone are the days of the hideous bridesmaid gown that sits in your closet untouched after the wedding. The selections there are to choose from are styles a fashion savvy girl would wear for a lovely evening out.” Says Wells

With the largest selection of the finest designers, Amy and her professional staff have taken The Bridal Salon of San Antonio, and turned it into South Texas’ most sought after appointment when it comes to getting a gown. And to set an appointment the number you can call is (210) 828-7931.

Follow The Bridal Salon of San Antonio on

stephanie morriss 82614 printe
img938
elvia rogriguez 62114 printe

7 Reviews for The Bridal Salon of San Antonio

First of all, Amy and her team is AMAZING! They made my experience everything that I ever hoped it would be. I went to basically every Bridal salon in Boerne and San Antonio and never once came across anyone so genuinely invested in me from the second I stepped into the store to my wedding day. Even if I didn't end up finding my dream wedding dress there, I wouldn't have wanted to purchase one from anywhere else...BUT I DID! It was the very last dress I tried on and it was perfect! The seamstress also does amazing work! I love the Bridal Salon of San Antonio and the work they do!

Sent on 04/17/2014

Kathryn · Married on 10/02/2010

Amazing!!! Saved the day when another bridal salon could not come through. Was so helpful, kind and caring. Great value too! Thank you!!!

Sent on 10/22/2010

Amy and her staff were fantastic to work with and made my dress selection process so memorable. I got ordered my bridesmaid dresses from here as well and Amy took full responsibility of acquiring their measurements even though my girls are scattered all over the globe. I went into a couple different salons before this that felt snooty and made me feel like a hassle instead of a valued customer. This place is warm and welcoming and I would encourage all brides to check it out!

Sent on 12/13/2012

The Bridal Salon of San Antonio FAQ

• Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
    Bridesmaids
    Flower Girls
    Mother of the Bride
    Mother of the Groom
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Garters
    Hair Accessories
    Jewelry
    Shoes
    Undergarments
    Veils

• 17020 Hwy 281 North, Suite 100, (for GPS input 17020 San Pedro Ave) San Antonio, 78232 See on map