54 West 21 Street, Suite 901, New York, NY 10010 Map · Phone number

About The Bridal Garden

The Bridal Garden is New York City's only not-for-profit bridal boutique showcasing stunning designer and couture wedding gowns, originally retailing up to $10k, priced at $995 and below!

We currently have hundreds of dresses with over 60 top designers represented including Lela Rose, Oscar de la Renta, Anna Maier, Vera Wang, Justin Alexander, and Nicole Miller. Most gowns have been donated by various designers and stores. Our inventory changes daily.

All proceeds benefit education for New York City children.

To schedule an appointment, please call 212-252-0661 or access our online calendar at bridalgarden.org.

Follow The Bridal Garden on

Picture488
Picture488

167 Reviews for The Bridal Garden

The Bridal Garden 1
The Bridal Garden 2

Jessica · Getting married on 11/09/2019

Great selection, friendly service & amazing deals

The Bridal Garden was the second shop I went to, and I was extremely thrilled with how much of a selection they had. I love that the ladies there give you the lowdown on how things work, and then they give you the freedom to browse and pull whatever you'd like to try on. Everything was well organized by dress style, and there were a ton of beautiful dresses to choose from. While I did not end up buying my dress from here (I was verrry close), I highly recommend. The service was great, and the experience was much more relaxed than at other bridal shops. Vivienne, Dana and Glenda were wonderful and helpful. The prices are awesome, and the proceeds go to charity!

Emily · Getting married on 08/24/2019

I highly recommend this shop! This was the second store I visited after going to a much larger, less personal salon. I loved being able to actually see all the dresses and select the ones I wanted to try on. Even though it's a small space, we had plenty of privacy and were able to use all the time we needed. I was very impressed with the variety of dresses they had, and all at exceptional prices! I didn't end up finding my dress here, but it was one of the most enjoyable experiences I had in my search.

eleni · Getting married on 07/28/2019

Thank you for the wonderful experience!

The Bridal Garden FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? Under $500, $500 - $999
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Appointments Only, Preservation, Sample Sales
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Sample Gowns, Veils
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Weekly
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

• Sarah Tew Photography
    Sarah Tew Photography Wedding Photographers

Amazing non-profit and a great place to find a once-worn wedding gown of your dreams at a significantly lower price than normal. Great for those brides who prefer to look through a rack of dresses themselves rather than rely on sales staff to pull things they might like.

• 54 West 21 Street, Suite 901 New York, 10010 See on map