The Bridal Collection

Centennial, CO View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

The Bridal Collection is a boutique based in Centennial, Colorado. Just 20 minutes outside of Denver, the business specializes in providing the ultimate wedding dress shopping experience for local and out-of-town to-be-weds alike. Since 2000, the shop has been helping their customers look and feel their most beautiful as they walk down the aisle on their wedding days. The styling team considers it an honor to assist newlyweds-to-be as they prepare for their milestone occasions. The business is proud to offer an extensive collection of designer wedding gowns for to-be-weds to choose from. Throughout the process, the boutique's fun, experienced stylists will be there to help you choose the perfect dress.

The Bridal Collection strives to provide their clients with stress-free and enjoyable experiences as they look for their wedding dresses and accessories. You can book your appointment on their website where you can also browse their collection of dress designers. When you come to the store, you will be greeted by your personal stylist. During your appointment, you have a semi-private suite for you and your guests. Your stylist will help you find dresses to try on and narrow down the selection until you have found the one. The Bridal Collection is a full-service salon that helps to-be-weds from beginning to end with on-site alterations to dress preservation services.

• Woman-owned

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$1,000 - $2,499
$2,500 - $3,999
$4,000 - $6,499
$6,500 - $7,999
$8,000+

How do you price dress alterations?

Flat Fee

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Flower Girls
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations
Cleaning
Preservation
Sample Sales
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Plus Size Gowns
Sample Gowns
Undergarments
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months
6-8 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Annually
Monthly
Seasonally
Weekly

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

Jenna K. Getting married on 08/26/2022

BEST wedding dress store

This is the BEST wedding dress store in Colorado!! They make the process so smooth for the bride and make it super fun for the bridesmaids! My stylist, Sasha, was AMAZING!! She gave me information about the dresses and designers, read how I was feeling about the dresses and brought in multiple dresses she thought I’d like. She helped me find the absolute perfect dress for me! Sasha made this whole experience so fun and effortless!! Cannot wait to go back when my dress arrives! Thank you Bridal Collection and especially Sasha for creating such an amazing experience!

The Bridal Collection's reply:

Jenna, thank you for taking a moment to review your amazing shopping experience with Sasha at The Bridal Collection! We loved meeting you and your entourage and helping you say YES! to your wedding dress! What a fun memory to have an upgraded appointment surrounded by your closest family & friends! We are excited to welcome you back soon when your gown arrives & cannot wait for August so we can see your final look come together! Thank you for allowing us to play a small part in your big day!
  • Emily
    Emily Married on 10/16/2021

The Bridal Collection

I can not say enough good things about my experience here! I was amazed at the level of care Jessie took with me. When I called to make my appointment she took the time to ask questions and get to know me and my style before coming in. When the designer I was looking at sent in size inclusive dresses for the trunk show she immediately called me and told me the good news. When at the appointment Jessie was supportive and genuinely excited to pull dresses for me to try on and fall in love with. When I found the one I don't know who was more excited me or her! It's little things like this that made me feel right at home at The Bridal Collection. I can not wait to continue to work with Jessie and the rest of the team!

The Bridal Collection's reply:

Emily, thank you so much for taking a moment to share your shopping experience with us and future brides! It is so heartwarming to read your review and know that you felt like you were genuinely taken care of. We aim to create authentic relationships with all of our brides and are delighted that you received a 5-star experience with Jessie! We are so eager for your special day to arrive and look forward to seeing you soon (and of course for your special day)!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

24 photos · 07/22/2017
  • Shane & Jennifer
    26 photos · 08/01/2015

Be Boulder Photography Be Boulder Photography Wedding Photographers

I'm always so happy to hear that my brides will be wearing dresses from The Bridal Collection because I know they will look amazing (which makes my job as photographer even easier)! Their styles are gorgeous and fit is impeccable.

Elevate Photography Elevate Photography Wedding Photographers

We love photographing the brides who come from The Bridal Collection!

Sarah Roshan, Wedding Photographer Sarah Roshan, Wedding Photographer Wedding Photographers

The ladies at the Bridal Collection are absolutely amazing. They will ask you the important questions and help you pick out an stunning dress for your big day!

4151 E. County Line Rd. Centennial, CO, 80122
7204939454

Monday: 10a-6p Tuesday: 10a-8p Wednesday: 10a-8p Thursday: 10a-8p Friday: 10a-6p Saturday: 10a-6p Sunday: Closed
Location of (The Bridal Collection)

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding